The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. add dirt houses filled with saplings i see lots of those on emc
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. Good
    Not sure about bukkit, etc. But it works on LAN if all people install the mod.
    607 likes this.
  3. FINALLY! Somebody who understands how silly the wither's code is :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. Running out of good ideas, please leave suggestions for the next update if you want the mod to continue! Maybe new tool/weapon/armor ideas?
  5. Icecreamcow has armor that melts in daylight!
    Maxarias has a stick of fire that is extinguished when it is raining.
  6. i guess the non evil Herobrine?
  7. Make IceCreamCow drop "Ice Cream", which can be crafted into Ice Cream Ban Minions. With the ICBM's, you can place their eggs around your base, and they will attack mobs that come by. They have a weak health bar and weak damage, but move fairly fast, and are very effective in large quantities. And yes. ICBM's.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  8. Wait, Ice Cream... ermm, not very appropriate, but if you no what it means, Ice Cream Bm's?

No offence, but it doesnt sound very tasty XD
  9. ... ICBM... Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile... where is your mind? Lol. I just saw it as a correspondence.
    oidgod likes this.
  10. you no what bm stands for?
  11. I didn't really need to... But.... thaaaaaaaanks.... Lol.....
  12. XD

any time
  13. Lol, make a new cow named IceCow and Instead of looking like a mooshroom, it has icecreams growing off it and it is pink and white, it also drops Ice Cream which is a new food with saturation of 3.5 and cures 2.5 drumsticks?
  14. Saturation, wait, isnt that like spreading in water?

*reports for using complicated vocabulary*

Done and Done, and once again, I have save emc from the terrible torture of learning XD

your welcome
  15. It actually uses the word saturation in the coding for food.

I'll see what I can do in the upcoming big update ;). Good idea
  16. I have an idea. How about adding in the EMC Firework? Also add in the Dragon Egg Removal system and maybe make Town. Do it like Tale of Kingdoms where you can get shops in stuff in game.
  17. Might be a possibility some day.

Dragon egg removal system? Unlike in SMP, dragon eggs don't cause any problems in SSP.

It would take A LOT of time to implement naturally-occurring towns. Not sure if you know this, but I have to code in every single block into the files, with residences being almost 1 million blocks in total, and over 1000 residences in each town, and if you want all the towns to occur, it's over 15 gigabytes you'll need to download for the mod. And unlike the Tale of Kingdoms mod creator,

But I think that I might make the town spawn, seeing how simple it is.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  18. Just so I know, are any of my ideas being considered?
  19. I SAID I DUNT WANTZ TO LEARN :(
  20. Yes, all of the ideas are considered.
    YOU GON' LEARN TODAY!
    mba2012 and WolfThunderblade like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.