The Empire Minecraft Mod

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by A_Dolphin, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uhh, well, it shows how legit we are, ya no, camping in the wild while we get resources, then coming back to actually build XD

And the banana shows our creative randomness XD

O, and make little EMCians that spawn at the camps XD

Id say that the signature will just gimme a headache, and maybe itll give some 3 year old a stroke, but the avatar is just weird XD
  2. OK, except I won't make the totem poles. I'll make wild bases spawn.
    I'll also make "EMCians" that spawn, any ideas of who to include?
    The signature is awesome, but I'm planning to change it :(
  3. lul, and yeah, the totem pole part was a joke, but how about you make an EMCian for each of the mods that doesnt get a different role in the EMC mod, and then another 1 for yourself XD

(maybe 1 for me XDDD)

Or, you could just make a post saying "first 20 or so people to reply to this gets to be in meh mod" XD
  4. Jack, Pandas, Batt, Pen, Soul, Alex, Josh, volt, Rainbow, Shady, sonicol, and mba (off the top of meh head)
    607, mba2012, cddm95ace and 1 other person like this.
  5. Thats cruel, bro, I mean, all those guys and not the guy making the mod (or the guy who came up with the camps and the EMCians XD)

Btw, is your signature a llama, or an alpaca, because I have an alpaca wool pillow (alpaca wool is the softest wool) and it is SO SOFT (I got it at an alpaca farm in Pennsylvania XD, there were SO MANY ALPACAS [but only 2 llamas XD] and they were SO AWESOME [except for the 1 that spit on my hand while I was feeding it, ya no, spitting llama/alpaca style])

Also, (Ive said this before, but...) I got 123 as meh highscore on Llama Or A Duck XD
  6. Lol i just thought of some people who have been around a good while.
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. 341 days, bro XD

Oh, and nick, you could make like different smp camps, like with little wool flags that have a number 1-9 on them, or just wool numbers 1-9 that spawn on the floor 1 at each camp XD

Maybe make them hostile towards other smp camps when theyre spotted, like how spiders attack skeletons when the skeleton shoots the spider, or how wolves (like me) attack random sheep on sight XD
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. You could add me. I'm reverting back to the teletubbie skin. Almost 500 days. But jkjkjk said most of 'em.
  9. Gahhh how could i miss you?! D:
  10. What about me? over 300 days... =/
  11. Lol, thats why i added in the "off the top of meh head" part, because i knew i would forget people:p
  12. Like me.
  13. And me XD
  14. Omg bro, everytime I read your posts I see bro bro. LIke bro bro bro ya know? Bro bro and bro bro bro bro. Shooot bro they trippin!

:D Woot! Britbrit3197 is my sister and we've been around for the same amount of time. Also, sonic is everywhere. Volt should drop lava buckets if these are going to be mobs. If they're gonna be nonhostile then he could just hold the bucket and try to throw money at you and talk about economics. Also Sonic likes Golden apples and Cake.
    607, alexschrod, mba2012 and 3 others like this.
  15. And... I... drop... purple teletubbie balls! Like Slime Balls! EDIT: That sounds weird.
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  16. LOL
    607, catwarrior7 and mba2012 like this.
  17. Well, obviously you didnt read the thread about judging how people talk >.>

Also, I dont think that nick was going to take the extra time to give each EMCian a special drop, attack, etc. If anything, I would assume they would be like villagers, except without the trading, where they would have different skins, but act the same, and have no drop. Also, Im assuming that if nick makes them talk, he wouldnt actually have it in the chat bar, because that would get confusing. If he made them talk, he would probably just add a speech bubble that randomly spawns above the character that says something like, "Blah blah blah..." or "Blah, blahhh!", sorta like the green diamond that spawns on villagers when they get a new trade, or something. Is that right, I havent traded with villagers in a while.

Also, Im still leaning towards the EMCians being the mods that dont get a large roll based off of them.

Usually I dont just put down ideas like this, but Id say its kinda revenge for making fun of the way I talk (in forums)!
  18. :)
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  19. Lol I know, I was joking but still giving ideas just in case.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.