The Empire Good Samaritan Award

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Olaf_C, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Congrats, Nick_Godoy! You deserve this award!
    nick_godoy and IceCreamHorse like this.
  2. Congrats Nick, well-deserved :)
  3. I have added honorable mentions in the second post. Please PM me if any name is spelled wrong.
    porphos and cadgamer101 like this.
  4. congrats nick!!
  5. Congrats to Nick! Thanks you to Olaf and all the other spies and people who voted to me! :)
    nick_godoy likes this.
  6. Congrats Nick! Keep up the good work with the LAPD!
  7. Congrats Nick! I may not have seen you around before, but you seem really nice!
    nick_godoy likes this.
  8. Thank you everyone! Just to put in there again it's not about the money, but about the community! EMC has and always will have the best community on any MC server! Any time you need anything I will try my best to help you in any way possible! :D
  9. It aint about the money, so I am right here. Haha joking, you earned it Nick. :)
  10. You sir gave me a good laugh. xD Thank you. :)
    Olaf_C and FDNY21 like this.
  11. Nick, i set up an access chest for you at 2124. There is a beacon, a treasure voucher, a labor bench, a mini TARDIS, a second chance book, a few enchants, and I payed you the final 90k.
  12. I want to thank everyone for the extreme success of this award. I want to thank the many people who supported me with my idea and even those who did something as simple as vote. This award was such a success that I plan to continue the award annually next year. If you have not seen the press release yet the link is here " http://empireminecraft.com/threads/empire-good-samaritan-award-2-0.31942/ " so come here for updates and info. Next year I plan to give out 1 million grand prize and 100k mini-prizes with the same format as this award. 200k will be raised so on average I have to make 14k daily. At the moment I am making 20k-30k daily but donations are still appreciated. I either plan to have the award a month or 2 earlier than normal or a few months later so my award does not cross too close with AlexChance's "Community Appreciation Award" since that is the semi-official (according to alex it is) that will be put before mine. I also plan to throw 2 million dollars more to throw a party and host giveaway's. So far we have racked up over 50k in donations already. Please also read this thread: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/i-will-be-half-gone.31984/ . For any questions about this or if you want to donate please PM me since I will mostly have no chat on in game.
    Equinox_Boss, porphos and cadgamer101 like this.
  13. Equinox_Boss and battmeghs like this.
  14. Olaf! Miss you man. Hope all is well.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Christmas break is coming soon. After that i will be back and have extreme focus on GSA and my house on smp7. I might sell the res next to spawn and put it closer to everyone else. I want to use it for money for gsa.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.