The Empire Good Samaritan Award

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Olaf_C, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Final Bump with 1 hour left!
    porphos likes this.
  2. SMP2:I vote for deflamingtaco! He has always been a great friend and person to me on the empire!
  3. I thank you for the consideration but sadly I was not nominated. That's nice of u though
  4. Voting is now over.
    porphos likes this.
  5. Honoured to be one of the winners - thanks everyone! And good luck to all the other competitors!
  6. Thank you all very much, and i decided to pass on the rupees I won :).
    I really appreciate Olaf_C, the people who donated, and the people who voted !
    Someone else deserves the top prize, not me, but thank you for round 1.
    xHaro_Der, MoeMacZap, BevK56 and 5 others like this.
  7. Moe for round 2! :D
    (not a vote lol I'm aware that we don't decide)
    xHaro_Der, Olaf_C and Apocryphan like this.
  8. Congrats to us \o3o/ :3
    Thanks everyone that voted for me :3
  9. Thanks to all who voted for me! I would like to donate my winnings to next year's competition. My reward comes from that good feeling I get when I help others.
  10. i uh.... never payed attention to this thread. hence the confusion when i got 10k and had to look myself up. pretty nice when i get 10k and my reaction is "why the hell would someone pay me 10k?!"
  11. I payed you about 4 hours before this post. You deserve the money but it is yours and you do what you want to do with it.
    porphos and xHaro_Der like this.
  12. People like you and the others who have been nominated/won are the people who make empire the best server on earth. I plan to start the thread a year early for "The Empire Good Samaritan Award 2.0" since I will need lots of donations. I plan to auction off multiple DC's of emerald and many DC's of wool. I say i can get 2 million r in a year. If all goes well I plan to give away a dragon egg with the prize.
  13. Congrats to all the winners! I want to point out that everyone on the nomination list, winner or not, really are all winners in my book! Its cause of players like all of you that make EMC really fun for all of us, and for new people as well.
    My personal thanks to Olaf_C for having such a different 'event'. I'll catch you around Olaf!
  14. Haha, if i got 10k I would be like "ooh!! 10k!!! I will hold on to it for a little while".
    porphos, xHaro_Der and highlancer54 like this.
  15. Congrads to the winners, you're what makes EMC a great place to be! Thanks Olaf, that's a great thing you're doing!!
  16. Congrats all winners! Like i said before no matter what i will be helping out win/lose! :D Here for the community!!
    Olaf_C, xHaro_Der and cadgamer101 like this.
  17. Wow, great to see the votes pulled through :)

Thanks to everyone to voted, it doesn't matter whether or not you voted for me; I still think everyone on the list that was nominated are the people that make EMC the wonderful place that it is. I'm honored to be one of the round 1 winners and best of luck to everybody on round 2.

This is a really nice event you've put together, Olaf :)
  18. Thanks for making plan for world domination and this competition such a great success. For part 2 I will be looking upon all winners from part 1. If you have a favorite winner PM me and tell me why they should win.
    porphos likes this.
  19. Sweet I won, Thanks to all who voted and congrats to all the nominees and winners!
  20. yay!
    Olaf_C likes this.