The EMC Remembrance Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Hashhog, Nov 25, 2014.

1. SecretAznEks, CambriaKilgannon, Omeletrice, SephiorthWS, Lucky777, Taarna, TheController, Buttros, RainbowDashier, Angel5150, Runewulf, Zulu9, Curundu and SWM.

Many of theses players were Smp5iers or LLOians that I spent extensive time with playing with and had many misadventures when I first joined and had a blast. There are few names that I didn't put up here because I still talk to them in regular bases.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. Alright, let's not insult people. Nick5013 did mess up quite a few times and went crazy, sure, but he used to be a great person in the Empire. This is the Remembrance Thread, not the name calling thread. Sorry if I was a bit rude.

Also, people seemed to forget BeLugh and DreamyTJE - the BEST mall owners of all time.
    NoahMarcusWhite and 607 like this.
  3. D1223m... SMP3 memories...
  4. I miss Hashhog. He seems pretty inact–hold on, he wrote this thread?! But that could only mean…no…it can't be…no!
    In all seriousness, I miss all my outpost friends!
    Let's see,
    Indgomom was one of the earlier friends I met while at LLO. We ended up joining quite a bit of the same outposts. Quite awesome.
    Cmbcody and Madbullman were two guys I also met at the LLO. Cmb was a guy who just showed up and started building next to me. We became quite good friends and traversed around LLO together frequently. We picked up Madbull sometime afterwards and he moved into Cmb's (in-game) basement. We built this really nice vacation home that ended up getting griefed though…
    Watk4219 might be still active, but I haven't seen her in awhile. Yet again, another LLO friend. Very helpful and such.
    I have not seen Torian42 for a long time. We used to chill out at LLO (yeah, yeah, yeah. I spend a lot of time there) and smp5…
    I'm also searching for a certain chicken. A certain RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66…maybe someday I can find the Lost City again with him…
    And finally, Ninjattila and Jimbonothing64. Geez, those guys are great fun to be around, but they've gone off to other games.
    RoBoT_ChIcKeN_66 likes this.
  5. Twas a joke.
  6. I would say that Mal should be in this thread

He had the best megamall on Smp3

Been almost a year now... :'(
  7. All i have to say is Squids.