The E3 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by journeynaut, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Kingdom Hearts 3 announced? I know where my money is going.
  2. ^ I been waiting for years... And still will it's good game series.
  3. That wave of Heartless…O.O
    KH3 is probably the main reason I'm getting a PS4.
    sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  4. It's definitely one of the deciding factors for me too. :) Most of the games I saw looked pretty great. . . I would have liked to see the Assassins Creed one go without the hick-up, but I guess that couldn't have been helped.
    sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  5. Huh. Guess my Mirror's Edge complaining is invalid now. :D
  6. I just want to state that Capcom will likely have new info about Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies tomorrow. I can guarantee a fangirl squee to come out of me during that occasion.

7. I cannot express how happy i am that they are finally releasing a new one after so many years :D
  8. I'm probably going to get both, they are both next-gen consoles with awesome new features. Before you reply that Xbox One has none, they used to have 15,000 servers for Xbox Live, now every multiplayer game will have dedicated servers on the 100,000 on Live. Idk PS4 has awesome stuff too. *coughKH3*cough* Ermerhgurd this year is going to be epic. Also, Sony kind of was being hypocritical with that whole it's a gaming system not an entertainment system remark when they almost immediately started talking about movies and TV after lol. And for some reason there is no hate on the PS4 console? It looks pretty much like a VCR and Xbox One, but no hate on it? Ok then. But Kingdom Hearts 3 makes up for it. KH3 > Life.

SONY - 1 MICROSOFT - 0
    HEAT - 1 SPURS - 1
    Jake_bagby and NurseKilljoy like this.
  9. Microsoft at E3 in a nutshell.....
    (Warning Harsh Language)
  10. Can someone do me a favor and post the link when Bethesda is up? My access this week will be pretty limited, so any help you can give would be helpful.
    jkjkjk182 and ShadyShannon like this.
  11. The reason they went that route is because of money, not because of EA. If you really wanted to draw a circle, but someone showed you that if you drew a square that you would make so much more money, would you draw the circle or the square?
    If you are looking to game, those choices arent the best. Both are just big names, little talk. For gaming purposes, Im a MSI fan myself.

Also, I also want to know when Bethesda will kick butt:)
  12. That might be the best video I have seen so far.
    ShadyShannon and NINJATTILA like this.
  13. Now I really wish that I got the rest of the games for Kingdom Hearts. The only one I have past KH2 is 358/2 Days.
  14. Just watched the reveal of the PS4...it looks like a VCR as well. :p Though it is a VCR that is a $100 cheaper than the other. :D

15. Can anyone else here tell I am obviously a little excited for Bethesda's part?
    <<vv
  16. To the best of my knowledge Bethesda is not having a press conference. Maybe I am misunderstanding your request.
  17. I wanna hear some news on Homefront 2 - the original was an awesome game and its a shame THQ shut down and so did their servers :(

Also, the PS4 looks brillaint. The Xbox One looks way too frustrating and the Kinect 2.0 is creepy. Bill Gates is going to watch you and your girlfriend have a make out session and stuff...
  18. They are having something, because they were unloading a lot of crates for Bethesda. In _Stads_ picture thingy I think.
    So they are up to something.