The E3 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by journeynaut, Jun 9, 2013.

1. They are probably just setting up a booth for playable demos for all the press people there, or maybe some behind-closed-doors stuff.
  2. Fixed for ya xD Just kidding, you're entitled to your own opinion, and yes I don't agree with all this Kinect and TV rubbish for it, I want a games console (preferably a good one)

I agree on Homefront though, I thought the first was good and definitely want to see another one, just a shame it was made by THQ
  3. Can't wait for Battlefront 3 and Battlefield 4! It makes sense of Dice making Battlefront 3 because it's basicly a reskin of the battlefield series but optimized for star wars fan with (hopefully) space combat.
  4. lol, what girlfriend?
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. This one
  6. omgomgomgomg OMGOMGOMGOMG ASDFGHJFGHDRJNG

new mario kart :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :O:O:O:O:O :):):):):):)
    i love mario kart
  7. People keep making the argument that Nintendo keeps releasing the same games over and over, relying on nostalgia to sale them; but when they release an 8th Mario Kart game that is no different than any of the others, it makes the argument very believable.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. really super mario galaxy was "the same game as all the others" or new super mario bros u explain how they got such high reviews
  9. You know, I could spend ages thinking about where you got that from.
  10. Super Mario Galaxy was the exception to the rule. New Super Mario Bros. U is the exact same game as all the other New Super Mario Bros games. I can not speak for all the reviewers, but I would assume people gave it good reviews because of nostalgia and, even in its unoriginality, it is still a semi-decent platformer. Mario games are never badly made games; but they are just becoming more of the same, as is everything Nintendo publishes. Also, good reviews do not equal good original games.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. This might be my favorite thing to come out of E3.
  12. So after the Sony conference I assumed Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 were exclusive to the PS4. Turns out I was wrong.
    ShadyShannon and HylianNinja like this.
  13. WHAT?! A Kingdom Hearts game coming out on the XONE?!
  14. What exactly is kingdom hearts and the final fantasy series?
  15. Kingdom Hearts is where you play as a boy named Sora, and you fight monsters called Heartless, an evil organization called Organization XIII who lead Nobodies, and Disney villains, while going around to Disney worlds and saving them. It's really fun. :D
    So much more I could talk about…
    As for Final Fantasy, I have no idea on storyline.
    Choongjae likes this.
  16. lol final fantasy is about dreams colliding. This cause rifts between worlds and makes stuff happens.
    IamSaj and Choongjae like this.
  17. I did not do anything :rolleyes: ;) hehehe

TEEHEE