The E3 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by journeynaut, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Not sure if trolling or serious...

Basically Kingdom Hearts is an action-RPG set in multiple Disney locations; often the enemies are from Final Fantasy and Disney. Plus what Penfoldex said.

Final Fantasy is a series of RPGs made by Square Enix. None of the main numbered ones have any connection. Unfortunately, the last few have been complete crap. Here are a couple of videos that might help (note: the second video has some mildly inappropriate stuff in it.):

2. im sick of all the mindlessly violent shooter games that everyone is obsessed with they are all the smae and the fans annoy me even more eg: "COD IS BETR THAN THE OTHR GMES BEKOSE U CAN SHOT PEOPLEEEEEE THE OTHTR GAMESDS R 4 LITLE KIDS" this was a youtube comment
  3. This is why E3 has lost most of its appeal for me. But this move towards mindless samey games should not come as a surprise. Games are just becoming like every other media; meaning they are being made for the lowest common denominator of people. I assume you are making this comment in reference to your earlier Nintendo comment. While I do have respect for Nintendo for not doing what every else is doing (I certainly respect Nintendo more than EA, Activision, and Ubisoft), by releasing the same games repeatedly they are, in their on way, no better than any other company. Companies try to release the safest bet; in most cases that means a FPS or action game, but in Nintendo's case that means another Mario game.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  4. I am still praying for something out of Bethesda.
    Obviously :rolleyes:
  5. Gamespot is going to have coverage of Elder Scrolls Online today at 4:40 PDT. Since Bethesda is not having their own press conference, anything they would announce would have been announced at one of the press conferences on Monday.
  6. Stop crushing my hopes please! XD
  7. From what I read, it is expected that they will announce F4 at the VGAs.
  8. I haven't heard about that. When will that be approximately?