The E3 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by journeynaut, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Unfortunately, I have "real" life stuff to do, so I will have to catch replays of Ubisoft's and EA's press conferences tomorrow. I am also having trouble with my modem, so maybe I will be able to watch Sony's and Microsoft's conferences.
    Yes, Nintendo realized they didn't have enough announcements to justify a full E3 press conference. Kind of lets you know what state Nintendo is in.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. I didn't see a XONE exclusive that made me want to buy a XONE. The ball is in your court now Sony.
  3. I feel as if I won't be seeing everything because G4 isn't broadcasting it on tv, only Spike is, and as far as I can tell they are only showing the EA reveal, which is today.
  4. Go on http://www.gamespot.com/ and watch the live streams.
  5. HylianNinja likes this.
  6. HylianNinja likes this.
  7. I don't care about BF4, mostly because it's Battlefield. EA has forced DICE to become a Battlefield factory, instead of allowing them to do some other things *coughmirror'sedge2cough*. Sony might be interesting. I already don't think the XBOX One is worth wasting my time for. I'm mainly waiting for the Alienware announcement. I'm torn between an Alienware M14X and one of those sweet new Mac Pros for a new computer. I'm thinking smaller size - lower price, but it is Apple. :p
    IamSaj likes this.
  8. Yes! BF4! Can't wait! Want to see how multiplayer is gonna turn out! :D
    cddm95ace likes this.
  9. First column, 4th row, will probably happen.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  10. Ermerhgurd Halo 5. Also Halo 3 & ACII for free. Yes please
  11. With the Sony conference, Microsoft has no chance of recovery. They are dead to gamers now.
  12. The reason it's called the Xbox one is because it took 359 steps backwards.
  13. AND........ PS4 just destroyed Xbox One.
  14. I REALLY hope Fallout 4 gets a lot of coverage.
    jkjkjk182 and sqiggleyjeff like this.
  15. The only hope Microsoft has now is to denounce their current used game and drm policies and continue with their 360 policies which are the same as PS4. They have really shot themselves in the foot big time. However, XBO has more exclusives I'm interested in.
    Will most likely end up with both consoles though.
    IamSaj and sqiggleyjeff like this.
  16. just think for a second all the sublte gaming press microsoft is getting right now, i can hardly heard what sony actually offers anymore instead i hear ps4 does this instead of what xbox one is SUPPOSEDLY doing. i think its all a reverse engineered marketing campaign but thats just the conspiracy theorist in me