The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. That looks great, keep us posted Lucky! :D
    Do you have a picture of your actual Q7 too? Also, what happened to your Porsche Boxster on 8808, can you tell us what happened to that and get the pictures that you said you were going to get? Cheers!
    Both of those Evos are great cars, good luck with the dream Whoz! What are the specs on your current car? :)
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  2. Nothing special xD it's 2.4L 4 Cylinders, gets around 200hp, although it is straight piped so its just slightlyyy loud ;) xD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. Much better than you can normally get as a first time driver in the UK so from my point of view it's impressive! :p Nice! :D
  4. It is pretty powerful for here as well, but it passes the laws xD However I got pulled over a few weeks back and they just were checking out the car xD So im expecting to be puled over a bit :/
  5. As long as it passes all laws then you'll be alright, of course it will attract a bit more attention though :p
    607 and ChefNub like this.
  6. I will post the images of my fathers cars #his babies. Its a porsche and Harley I am not in to cars so I don't know the names.
  7. But you mentioned the Porsche Boxster on 8808?
    607 likes this.
  8. That was a guess :p My father loves old cars so it must be old.
  9. Something like this I know its from 1995 but don't know the name. I am to lazy to walk outside at night and take a photo but when I have the chance I will make a photos.
  10. Please try to keep your posts to one post rather than double posting :) But you definitely said you had a Porsche Boxster on 8808, so you did know the name... That one in the picture though is a Porsche 993
  11. Just I will show you a photo I am not so good in cars.
  12. Sure thing, take a picture for us when you have a chance.
    607, luckycordel and ChefNub like this.

13. The first person to guess this car correctly I will give 1,000r I wanna see how many people know it!
    luckycordel likes this.
  14. Jaguar XJ220 Sweet Ride:D
    607 likes this.
  15. You is correct!!! Good job xD and it is! Paying you 1000r now!
    luckycordel likes this.
  16. Thought it was a lotus :p
  17. Looks like it huh! Its weird xD
  18. I would have got this but wasn't online when you posted it... I've got a couple of pictures of these, I saw one at Haynes Museum and the prototype with the bigger engine at Gaydon Museum here in the UK! They're sweet looking rides, quite different to your standard Jag though! :p
    Any particular one? Lotus have made some nice cars, I liked the original Lotus 7 kit car though :D
    607, luckycordel and ChefNub like this.
  19. They are by far not normal aren;t they! Well good job :p Not many people know it xD 490,000 was the cost when they were actually in production, god knows what they are worth now huh!
  20. A lot of cash! But also very expensive to maintain, Haynes only use theirs a few times a year and had to pay out about £20,000 just to replace a couple of parts last year. The parts for them are in low numbers!

Also, coincidentally, I saw a Lancer Evo IX today! Blue with black wheels, looked nice, you don't see those everyday here!
    607 likes this.