The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Strangely, I saw that BMW B7 Turbo Alpina from above again today! My dad's friend was driving out from work and we saw him... Such a nice car :)
    607 likes this.
  2. ^^^ Wipes Drool Off Chin^^^ lol
    That is one nice ride!
    Georgia Plates, that one not far from me.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. It certainly is! That isn't my dad's friend's one though, his is a UK plate, because well... UK ;) If I ever get an opportunity then I would photograph it but it's usually driving around when I see it, and I rarely see it anyway...
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  4. Now that I've sorted out Movie Maker, I should be able to start recording those DiRT Rally videos in 60FPS for YouTube... Not sure if it'll still stay 720p or if it will up to 1080p but we'll see! I'll have a play around with the settings and see what I can do when I next make a video, not sure when :)
    607 likes this.
  5. I've tried some DiRT Rally recording but it's lagging a little bit and the sound is out of sync with the video on the Fraps recordings... Annoying because there's new cars and tracks and I wanted a new video for the channel. I'll have to try again later, hopefully it cleans itself up!
    luckycordel likes this.
  6. I tried more recording with Fraps on DiRT Rally but it's really not liking it at the minute... Not sure what the problem is, the audio seems out of sync with the video and the video lags a fair bit, I've tried running it at a lower FPS but the problem still persists :(
  7. Just found this beautiful piece of quattro art on the internet <3_<3
  8. I think we're going to have to part with our car soon :/ Of course, we got to hope it gets sold, but it's hard to hope for something that will in fact be hard for me... :c
    luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  9. It will be a shame to see that car go :( Will you be getting a smaller one instead?
  10. A Citroën, we already have it. I haven't even looked at it, though. The name alone sounds ugly to me, sorry :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Do you know what model? Some Citroens can be okay, but on the most part, I'm not the biggest fan... They've made a few good cars though ;)
    607 likes this.
  12. Hey 8808, you got those pictures yet?
  13. Just a little update on the f100. Instrument Panel out of the Crown Vic, in the f100 bezel.
    Sorry for the poor quality of the photo. IPhone in a dark shop. The work light behind me is hot lol:D
    I'll keep ya updated
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. This is my families car: Q7
  15. This is my current car I am driving, and I loves it xD Saving for an Evolution VII or IV!

highlancer54, FDNY21 and luckycordel like this.