The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Just as I suspected. 47 pages of people taking pictures of my cars without my permission.

Tut tut tut.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  2. I was waiting for you to say something like this again :rolleyes:
    607 and nfell2009 like this.
  3. Yes it is. It will take about a week for me to cut the harness down. The truck will also have anti-lock brakes.:D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. Next level stuff right there ;) Good luck with it! :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. New rally cars coming in next year I believe... One being this Skoda Fabia R5, I think they changed some rules so a couple other manufacturers are joining in which is great to see! This is one crazy looking Fabia!
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  6. Will send some pics of my car
    Note: The photos won't be from my car but similar because my car is at the repair station
  7. Feel free to send pictures of it when it is back, what's it in for and what car is it?
    607 likes this.
  8. Porsche Boxster 2015, someone used a key and dragged it on the glass and polish. It's really bad someone. The glass has many crack and the polish has a lot of lines from the key. must have hated me
  9. I'm not sure if I believe you, you didn't even spell Boxster right :p Surely if you had a brand spanking new Porsche, you would have a picture of it somewhere...?
  10. Got it from my father I will ask him today and sorry I just fixed the mistakes.
    EDIT: found some photos will post it when I come on my PC
  11. Why did your father give you a car that you can't drive yet as you're under the national driving age requirement...? Alright, if you truly have some photos then post them here, feel free to try and prove me wrong :) I'm sure that you have pictures of the scratches too as proof to your insurance carriers?
  12. He claimed to be over 30, right?
  13. If he claims to be that, then trust me, he's lying :)

Just a general note to all: I do not want to see lies in my thread, this is for you to discuss cars and what you like about them and anything related to that, any recent news etc, there is no need for deceits!
  14. More on kit cars now! This here is the McCoy kit car, it is a kit based around a classic Mini chassis. I believe only about 100 of these kits were sold, so these are a real rarity. I've seen one of these in person at Rallyday the other weekend, and I believe that there's one for sale on eBay Motors UK at the minute. I personally like some kit cars, and this has to be one of them. It turns a small Mini into something a lot more sporty looking. What do you think of this particular kit car? A couple of pictures below :)
  15. New drifting video is out, one spin out and one crash at the end also, not a very long video this time but please do enjoy it! Now running 50FPS :)
  16. Today, I saw my father's friend's car, a BMW B7 Turbo Alpina. It ran really rich, I could smell the exhaust from it in our car... My father says that the person carries around a fire extinguisher with him just in case it goes up as the risk of fire is higher than in other vehicles :p Apparently, it was one of the first B7 Turbos off of the Alpina lines, and it was originally owned by his father I believe, making this quite a special car! I don't have a picture of it myself, but here's a couple of pictures of a different B7 Turbo that I found on the internet...

EDIT: There's a picture of a two door on top, and a four door on the bottom. I believe this one that I saw was a four door.
    607 and luckycordel like this.