The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. If you ever get a picture of it then feel free to share!
  2. Can we take a minute to appreciate how silly Lamborghini's new cars look? The Urus and the Egoista. Just... look at the size of the mirrors on the Urus! And the Egoista does look very nice, but the front reminds me of shattered wood and now I can't unsee it haha. Don't get me wrong, both cars are super nice and at the end of the day I'm sure will be great, but they do look a tad funny.

luckycordel, 607 and FDNY21 like this.
  3. They've been a bit crazy with their concepts... They do make some nice cars though, like the Aventador and Huracan! I think they are going to be actually releasing the Urus soon, which I'm not that big a fan of, but oh well. They've done unusual things before, such as the Lamborghini LM002, a strange concept that didn't do well in market so was discontinued after a short time, but looking back on it, it did look kind of cool and unique :D
    luckycordel, 607 and bemvino87 like this.

4. Old, classic Lotus :) Would love to drive one..:rolleyes:
    607, luckycordel and FDNY21 like this.
  5. New news Lockdown! I think it was announced either today or yesterday at Goodwood, that there will be a Lotus 3-Eleven. There's not many photos of it but I found a couple on the internet showing the one they unveiled at Goodwood:

LEORYAN10 and luckycordel like this.
  6. Talking of giant turbos... Saw this at the tank museum...
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  7. Caterham SP300R. Caterhams in general are kinda funky (most don't have windshields WHAAT) but they still look kind of cool. My friend's dad has like 12 of them, including the very first one imported into the U.S. Maybe I'll snap a picture of his shop next time I'm over there. He's working on one of these right now. So... cool!
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  8. Caterhams are nice, I like the nice little kit ones like this! :D (The ones Caterham bought the rights of from the Lotus 7 model owened by, well, Lotus)
    607 likes this.
  9. How do you know this? :eek: Anyway, this is my dream car
    The SSC Tuatara. It has a max speed of around 443 km per hour, with 1350 horsepower.
    Raaynn likes this.
  10. How do I know what? :p

As for the car, that's a beast. Too flashy for me though! ;)
  11. All your knowledge about cars :p

True, I wonder what it would look like in other colors such as black, red, or blue
    607 likes this.
  12. Just a collective knowledge, I learn as I go along :D

As for the colours of the SSC, I found a gif that you might like so that you can see some different colours... They're just renders though, because I think they only seem to make them in white actually!
    607 likes this.
  13. Ah, nice to know. I can see you becoming a professional car dealer :D

The gif gives an idea, but it looks like it's just in negative colors :p
  14. Not sure about that xD I'm going to do a college course in motorsport engineering over the next two years to broaden my inside knowledge of cars and how they work - sure, I know about cars and models etc. but not much about how they run, so I'm going into that and then I'll see where I get off to :p
    607 likes this.
  15. Ah. Good luck! :D
    607 likes this.