The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Thanks Arc! :)
  2. That is a pretty car. Quick question though... how do you get in? Haha I don't see any obvious doors.
    607 likes this.
  3. Good point. I don't know either xD
  4. Um... perhaps from beneath?
  5. I searched the internet for SSC Tuatara door and didn't really find anything. I found this but I'm 99% sure that it's a different car? I don't see the weird aero bits at the back :p
    FinalArc and 607 like this.
  6. Yeah, that's the wrong car. The SSC Tuatara looks like this front and back:
  7. I know it's a different car, I said that the aero parts aren't on it in the post, but it came up in the results so I shared. I imagine the doors have to be similar - all fancy super expensive cars which nobody has heard of seem to open that way and to be honest I can't really figure out how it would open from photos. Maybe it's just permanently closed? ;) Annoying that there's no information on the doors, I even took a poke at the google results and Wiki page but no joy...
  8. From my researching, it doesn't look like this beast has been released or tested yet
  9. There's some pictures of it at different locations so it does look as if one or more have been out and about but nobody seems to know much about it, and I have a feeling that these pictures are a couple of years old or so, so I'm not sure if it will ever be a big thing that will take off, however I am not too fond on the car myself anyway - of course, it's a beast, but as far as it goes, I'd still take many other similar cars in the market over it (just personal opinion :D)
  10. Along with the SSC Tuatara, I also want the Devel Sixteen
    It has a V16 engine with 4 HUGE turbos, with unique tires and special aerodynamics
  11. Definitely a beast, but again not my cup of tea :p
    607 likes this.
  12. Oof, that's way too much of a "beast" for me :p
    FDNY21 and FinalArc like this.
  13. I find it the same, cars like the Koenigsegg One and Ferrari LaFerrari are absolute beasts but they're very expensive and technical for what they are. For a cheaper price (still not cheap, of course) you can get something like a Lamborghini Huracan... See, for a few hundred thousand, you can get something similar to what millions would get you. It's still a master, it even has an Audi engine, all the better with German engineering, and with these looks too? This has to be one of the best supercars in my books!

Still too flashy? No worries, you can still get great cars for much less! Cars like, say, the new Ford Mustang GT350... Looks amazing, sounds amazing, a lot cheaper than the other two!

Still too flashy? Drop down to an old Nissan Skyline, decent power, some models are AWD so very grippy, they're legends of their time and are becoming classics today... These tend to cost a lot less than all of the other things I've shown

You still don't want that? Let's drop to almost pennies (few thousand at most) with the Fiat 126, this thing is a fun little car, it's RWD and it has 2 cylinders and 24 deadly horsepower at standard (that's terrible ;)). But, with some small tweaks, you can get some really decent power out of this thing, and you'll get all of the coolest looks from children on the street... Shame they stopped making these...

Maybe I went too far on this, but the truth is, it doesn't matter how much money you have, you can still get nice cars from all sorts of different backgrounds and types. Japanes Domestic Market, Euro, Muscle, old Italian cars, French, Swiss, big cars, small cars, fast cars, drift cars, movie cars, the list never ends. You don't need a car that costs millions to have fun! :D
    LEORYAN10 and 607 like this.