The Black Pearl

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by batmegh, May 28, 2012.

1. I read the whole page, all 10 lines of it. It only appears to add new flags affecting ice blocks primarily, but it doesn't explain that if you set them then the ice will immediately melt.
  2. You have... FRIENDS?!?
    Nah, just kidding lol, I'm your friend (I hope so)
  3. yes, in my sad existence of my life i have a few friends i've made a few great ones on here, i have a few great ones in the real world, but, but, the greatest, bestest, most amzing friend i've ever had would have to be my son :D

and yus, you can be my friend too :D
    autumnrain26 likes this.

4. and now, the ship can be built!
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  5. Why do your cannons have faces on them?
  6. they are dispensers..
    lol
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  7. 19000 0n smp9 has woods of all kinds i believe. If not, i can try to donate some logs.
  8. Why do your dispensers look like faces? Is that the point of the texture pack?
  9. I have no idea, that's just whag they are. lol
  10. Ahoy! Prepare for lord cutler beckett's "His Majesties Ship" HMS_Endeavour. I'm here to sink yer pirate ship :D. You inspired me to make one too :p
  11. the Endeavour is a fast ship, i was looking at that one too. lol but i like the black pearl and Jack better than Beckett :p
  12. I have lots of logs in the shop oak, birch, some jungle and pine also smp6 res 13130
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. Misa's Realistic also has faces on the dispensers.. :3
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. does the ship look alright so far? doin' the best i can.
  15. This is awesome. You still got some free dirt? You should make a replica sea side village on the rest of you res. That would be awesome!
  16. Yes, you should add some deck cannons if you have time.
  17. the two on the very top are on the deck.
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  18. I have loads of free dirt if you want it your welcome to it
    smp6 res 13130