The Black Pearl

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by batmegh, May 28, 2012.

1. For the ice problem, just put some glass way up in the sky, over the problem areas. Then once you break the ice, it will not reform. :)
  2. How am I able to make craft them and use them? I store some in my munitions storage with some ender pearls on the opposite side of the room as my tnt and gunpowder.. :3
  3. please explain this a little more? i don't understand.
  4. Im not sure if I understand it either because I have had water freeze just below the surface, however, I believe that if you put like a layer of glass at say like layer 255, over the construction. and then break the ice underneath it, it shouldnt form again for some reason..
  5. It might have something to do with the fact that ice doesn't form in direct sunlight, as glass is considered to be in the way of the sun. Am I right?
  6. Ice will not form if there are any blocks between the water source block and the top of the world. This was originally intended to prevent frozen caves, though it also works on EMC. While any other block would also prevent ice from forming, glass is preferred because it stops your residence from being dark and sad.
    nerone94 and battmeghs like this.
  7. Or Put Ice :p
  8. Ice will make your residence darker, though it would prevent the formation of other ice blocks below it.
  9. so if i go high up really far, so far that i would be able to see it from the ground? over the area where the water is, the ice will not come back?

then it looks like i am in need of a lot more glass ...
  10. You can actually use glass panes or any type of block that is transparent, that includes fences. Also how do you make a default template? Everyone seems to have their colors and fonts saved.
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. i actually edit it every single time i type, i don't know how to make it always stay the same. i wish i did, maybe someone else knows.
  12. 'tis how we all do it, unfortunately. After a certain amount of time, I suppose it just becomes a habit.
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. battmeghs and Crazy1080 like this.
  14. Or arrows. That would be truly epic. :D
    Actually, Justin might have re-enabled them or made it so that you couldn't shoot them from dispensers. I swear I saw that in the guide or some thread... :rolleyes:

15. 'nuf said
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  16. There is more sand in the box.. :3
  17. Have you read the entire post? Seriously people read! It supports forming if your too lazy to check :p
  18. why thank you autumn! :) i will get to that in the morning!
  19. hey, hey, hey. be nice. -.- i don't like when people are mean to my friends.
    autumnrain26 likes this.