The Black Pearl

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by batmegh, May 28, 2012.

1. You mean like Port Royal?
    Nole972 and battmeghs like this.
  2. Yes.
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. Flag at the left side: FTW
    battmeghs likes this.
  4. ...and the stowaway used a pearl to get on board.. :3
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. Battmeghs... Get prepared for a ship battle!
    minecratf.PNG
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. YOU HAVE TO HAVE TNT CANNONS!
  7. noooooo. i'm not exactly wanting to destroy my used space on my land.... lol
  8. are you going to make the Endeavour!?!?!
    thecontroller likes this.
  9. I should make the Flying Dutchman.. :3
    thecontroller and battmeghs like this.
  10. That Will take alot of brown and green wool :p
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. I have over 700 sheep eggs.. :3 and I make flocks of 32 with the colored sheep.. All I need to do is run into the desert and grab enough cactus for a green and lime flock.. Lime is a CG and a bone meal?
  12. Sí.
    autumnrain26 likes this.
  13. Hey guy,
    nice build you've got going on here.
    If you need any inspiration feel free to visit 3153, the trading vessel will be updated soon as was my first ship and I'm no longer happy with it. The galleon how ever I love though wish it could be bigger as your Pearl no doubt will be, haha.
    Anyway feel free to visit and message me for any questions.
    Simon.
  14. Aye, I shall be making the Endeavour. In POTCO (Pirates of the Caribbean Online) I have always tried to be a EITC wannabe :p.

Yes! You should! Ask ICC or Shaun to unclaim one of the residence around me and her. Then... the fun begins...
    battmeghs likes this.
  15. Ok so I'd love to help! How can I? :)
  16. she alreadt has a utopia res =\
  17. This makes me freakishly excited!!!! can I visit when your done??? I'll check To see if I have anything to donate and will get back to you if I do:D
  18. I could always build the Flying Dutchman in the air over one of the two residences as it is supposed to be a phantom ship.. :3
    battmeghs and thecontroller like this.
  19. Guud point!