The Arctic Fox Invasion.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rhyblet, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Just wait until you see the new airline built just for farm animals.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. I haven't seen all of it yet :rolleyes:

PS: When you're quoting people, you seem to not quote their name, which means it doesn't actually give them alert. Just press reply in the bottom right by the like button and then type what ever you like and it'll quote them by name so they get an alert, just a heads up ;)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. (✿ ◕‿◕)/
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. I tried that and it still did this, woops. I'll stop talking about quotes so it wont spam the thread.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  5. No, when you press reply in the bottom right, don't delete their name in the edit, otherwise they won't receive an alert. If you delete their name then it shows up like yours does in your post just above mine here, but if you keep the name in, then it will look like the quote in my post just above this writing and it will give them an alert :)
    hashhog3000 and L3A8 like this.
  6. You just got a new recruit
    EDIT: What is/was SAM?
    Patr1cV and Hashhog like this.
  7. 607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  8. Does anyone need some mlg glasses?
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  9. *Raises hand*
    607 likes this.
  10. There...

AwesomeBuilder33, 607 and Qwerty189 like this.
  11. I'll take your offer!
  12. Arctic Foxes only...
    607 likes this.
  13. Rasist against other foxy kinds grrr
    I do not support your fox clan then...
  14. Well. There's no use in fighting the unstoppable.
    607 and hashhog3000 like this.
  15. Yeah agreed
  16. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races

Talking to yourself I see...
    clan23 likes this.
  17. More of less get my point across :p
  18. Not really, you can not be racist towards animals. And I am not stating how possessed robot foxes are inferior to Arctic Foxes. Also, this thread is for the invasion of Arctic foxes not possessed robot foxes...
    FDNY21 likes this.