The 12 months of farming

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Rhyblet, Dec 31, 2013.

1. This sounds shiny and cool :) Good Luck
    melk73 likes this.
  2. Good like with aikar a big baby not galitching out, oops I ment the flying witch not despawning ;)

As you might tell I did both tips of diamond farms know all the tricks and tips.
  3. ?????
  4. 8comimi might be joining us with operation swordfish butts, but only if he contacts me or stew by the end of today. If anyone sees him, please tell him to check his inbox. More people = a quicker finish!
    jacob5089 likes this.
  5. Quick Question at the end of each Project will the farms become public?
  6. NO. These are purely private farms, just a way to make it fun for us.
    607 likes this.
  7. 50% of the point of making these farms is for them to be extremely strictly private.
    jacob5089, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and 607 like this.
  8. This sounds awesome! I can't wait to see some pics... and when you say nuking the Nether, are you bombing it, or are you microwaving it? :p
  9. bombing it
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. *Takes laptop out of microwave* In that case, always follow the Hashhog Bombing Procedure for safety purposes.
    1. Make a note to yourself that you are NOT in /town.
    2. Place about a million tons of tnt everywhere.
    3. Put some villagers in the explosion radius just for lolz.
    4. Light it up with some flint and steel!
    5. Run like heck.
    6. Laugh at all the dead mobs and drops.
    7. Make sure you don't step into lava as you go back into crater.
    8. Rinse and repeat.
  11. exactly what I've been doing.
    Just a little smaller scale.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. When iz u getting on?
  13. in like 5-10 mins
    Let's just assume that 8comimi isn't coming, but if he does, let him in.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  14. He almost killed me... and that kids is why TNT is not to be used in the nether :)

Yes I fell in that lava pool after the tnt went boom... :p luckily I wear protection 4 armor for everything and it helped me survive....
    607 likes this.
  15. Yeah... Important notice: Be very careful while using TNT on netherrack on a shelf above lava... >.>
    jacob5089 likes this.
  16. Lookit dis teamwork!
    2014-01-08_17.27.05.png
    (bump)
    jacob5089, Gadget_AD and 607 like this.
  17. XD i was Blowing up a spot in the nether and kinda Found out TNT and Pigman dont mix O_O i made them mad.... So yea Be careful...
  18. We have experienced this issue too many times....
  19. So these farms are private or public not sure if you guys were being sarcastic above
  20. They are private >.>

ALSO:
    We have a new member joining us with this project (no one else will be accepted!)- samsimx!
    607 likes this.