Take back the Night. [Sequel to Fallen Kingdom]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wisepsn, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Okay, so he died and returned there as a ghost, or he survived and returned there during Take Back the Night, after the villagers explored the ruins.
  2. But in the video it looks nothing like water. It looks like a road. But if the king survived, then he never came back... I guess he just gave up his kingdom to the monsters if he survived.
  3. How long after the attack of the fallen kingdom did the villagers explore there?
  4. There was deffinately a river ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2B1bsKU1SQA#t=664
    That is at the exact time where sparkles tells you there is water there ;)
  5. Fine, like princebee said the shading of youtube messed it up. Okay, there's river then. Everybody is saying there is! But it just looks like a road! Well, all the king wanted was for himself to live. But I don't know if he returned back to his kingdom in Take Back the Night.
  6. It looks like a road because youtube's video shading is horrible. Captain Sparklez did say it was a river. When Capyain Sparklez make the behind the scenes video, he will probably explain what happened to the king.
  7. It's either he washed away and swam to continue on his life, or he drowned. Dunno, something happened to him.
  8. No, years later he returned to his fallen kingdom. And then the king's story ends and his son's story begins.
    wisepsn likes this.
  9. SO then what did the king do when he returned to his fallen kingdom?
  10. He didn't drown, because at the end of fallen kingdom,(after he jumped in the water), you can see him lying down, looking at his kingdom, looking sad.
  11. Oh! So that's what that is! Oh, okay, now I get it. I feel weird now... :confused:
  12. That's the thing! No one knows! Captain Sparklez never said what happened to the king when Take Back the Night came.
  13. Well, because the son was the main character in Take Back the Night. The king just became left out and old school, everyone can care less about him, and focused on the son. :p

14. Now that I looked at it again, it looks a lot like a road again. In the corner of the "river" you can see some of the blocks from the bridge the creeper blew up. They don't look like they're floating, or that they're drowning. They're just sitting there. Also, the river doesn't have water texture, it looks more stone like. I'm not trying to ruin anybody's theory, I'm just trying to point stuff out...
    I looked at it in full screen.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  15. That's exactly what I thought! But everyone proved to me somehow that it was a river he landed in.
  16. I probably doubt that everyone forgot about the king, Lol. Something defiantly happened to the king.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  17. Ya, the king is a really big mystery right now. I wonder if he truly is the dude from Revenge.
  18. I just noticed something else! In the corner with the blocks from he bridge, you can sort of see a gold and red bridge. Underneath that might be a river, but where the king is falling, it looks like a sold stone road. It might've been a river or a ditch that's under the bridge.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  19. No
    No no no! Look at Captain Sparklez behind the scenes video about Fallen Kingdom! He even says there was water, but youtube messed it up due to shading. :p