Take back the Night. [Sequel to Fallen Kingdom]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wisepsn, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Okay, if he says so. Youtube screws things up sometimes anyway. Whatever did happen to the king...?
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  2. As long as we know the king survived in the end, and sat there at his ruined kingdom at the end that took place years after it fell, everything is fine. He landed in water, he survived, his son went on to be a kick butt guy.
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  3. I just remember something important. Losten to the lyrics of Fallen Kingdom. He is singing from his prestetive. He was alive when he made that song. "Then our world began to fall." Began means it happens Before. The king was singin that song when he was alive. "Chunks WOULD load when I have the word." I am probably guessing the ling became a coward after he made the song. After he made it, he probably looked at his kingdom, sadly, and disappear. It makes a little sense I guess.
  4. Yes, yes that does make sense.
  5. If the song was in his perspective, he would be alive. One of the lines was the mobs used to fear him, which means if they used to fear him, he kind of became a coward. I made a crazy guess that the guy who killed creepers in Revenge was the king since a creeper in the song was so scared of him. That can lead to mobs fearing him. Of course, now that I look at it, I wouldn't like to see the guy from Revenge become a cowardly king, because that guy did kick butt.
    wisepsn likes this.
  6. Nice guesses. CaptainSparklez is raving our minds and getting us to make theories!
  7. CaptainSparkles is the next J J Abrams and they were dead all along.
    cddm95ace and Panda_Paradise like this.
  8. D-d-dead? What do you mean about dead? Don't tell me! :eek:
  9. Don't think CaptainSparklez is dead, BigDavie's just playing with you. :p
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  10. No! If CaptainSparklez is dead, my heart would break! I LOVE THAT GUY! It's said to hear someone pass on. But hopefully not. By what he means dead, is that their skills are dead. Dunno, but hopefully not the death dead!
  11. Bump! :D Loving the comments and conspiracy's. :p
  12. Now that I realize it, we're all making up theories and adding a whole lot of interesting facts to MUSIC VIDEOS! In my opinion, it's actually cool...and fun! I agree, love comments and theories! This is fun! It's fun just thinking about it! My Mom complains that the Revenge song is stuck in her head...
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  13. My mom keeps getting Revenge stuck in her head and is getting mad at me and Panda for it. :eek:
  14. Bump.
  15. This song is awesome. :)
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  16. Best song he has ever made about minecraft
  17. I love this song! But Revenge is my favorite Minecraft song. It annoys my mom, and it's another reason I love it. It gets stuck in her head, and she gets so funny when she all of a sudden starts singing it! :D
    Panda_Paradise and princebee like this.
  18. Bump for sparklez! :rolleyes:
  19. Yay! I LOVE this song. I finally downloaded it!
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.