Take back the Night. [Sequel to Fallen Kingdom]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wisepsn, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Wow, that must be awesome. It's good to know they don't willingly go through the portal by themselves...unless they do.
    PenguinDJ, 5chris100 and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  2. I just thought of this crazy theory in these videos. It probably isn't real but still.
    Revenge is based near the kingdom, that's what wisepsn said. But in the song, Fallen Kingdom, the song basically is referring to what the king is thinking, at least in the beginning of the song, when it says how the mobs feared him. Also at the beginning, a creeper was captured and when the king went towards it, the creeper got real scared and backed away quickly when it was in the cage. Was the king from Fallen Kingdom the guy from Revenge? Since it is said to be a timeline. I spend way too much time on forums...
    PenguinDJ, cddm95ace and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  3. Possibly. It would be cool if so, but it would be sad to think that the dude who got harassed by the creepers died...
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  4. It was so inspirational for me. But the Villager Skeletons made me laugh.
  5. Yep, can't forget their giant noses.
    PenguinDJ and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  6. sounds great, but i'll stick to my dubstep and wubs... >.>
    Sorry smarty, bricky ain't doing it :p
    (i of course kid, song and video is great and all, but i really do prefer electronic, thanks for sharing it :D)
  7. I wonder why the villagers have giants noses. I wonder would happen if some horrid smell came to hit them in the face. I don't think the villagers would want giant noses then. :p
    PenguinDJ and Panda_Paradise like this.
  8. I could tell from the very beginning the awesomely facial haired villager was going to die. It was bound to happen
  9. I thought he was either going to die of old age, or get killed somehow.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  10. Totally.
  11. Thanks for posting this up, I wouldnt have seen it if otherwise :D
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  12. i was thinking the same, when it happened i was like " ARE YOU SERIOUS!? EVERY TIME! " i literally yelled this..
  13. Lets call Aikar!
    PenguinDJ, wisepsn and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  14. Sorry for the triple post, im a noob, but....

they really need to release an official story of the songs... all the coments of the songs are arguing about the story xD

EDIT: Guise halp me, ive listened to it like 6 times in a row now....
  15. I just got finished watching it again, and I keep thinking, this is so inspiring! Just like Revenge, I love it! Can't stop thinking about it now...
    PenguinDJ and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  16. Wait, was that the kid who the women was carrying in the first Video?
  17. yes.
  18. I love how he dealt with the Pigman Boss.
  19. My theory is that in the next song his father will be looking for him, and find him, and the son decided to rebuild the kingdom and fight the monsters once more :)
  20. Wait, didn't the father die though? He jumped off the castle and there wasn't water beneath him :confused:
    PenguinDJ likes this.