Survival and Group update! - 9/12/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Yep theres still more quirks to work out.

I'll get it improved more over the next few days.

Last night I pushed out more changes. I fixed Marlix dupe bug (well, didn't fix the cause, but fixed the bandaid to auto remove dupes)

Also another attempt to fix marlix taking damage from guardians.

and finally, tweaked the group lock mechanic some, so that its now 5 min lock not 15, and if the group has no members (ie, person hits mob then leaves group or goes to another group or disconnects, it would still be locked to that dead group).

Still gotta find the solution for attacking non group and solo though.
    ShelLuser, ScrObot and 8808 like this.
  2. Can I make a quick suggestion here? Just disable the group lock altogether in Town. Mobs shouldn't be in town outside of Mob Arena (the group lock caused major problems last mob arena), and even a temporary fix of disabling that feature in town would be better than nothing at all until a permanent fix can be found. ;)
  3. We killed a Momentus while we were on level 10. The effective rating the momentus gave us was level 9. Is it possible so that the effective level for a momentus to be level 10 when it dies if the group is on level 10? Thanks
  4. That was part of the fixes that went out last night too.

Ideally no, but it could of took non player damage maybe?
  5. I can't believe I overlooked this update :)

Impressive indeed, thanks a bunch! I am especially excited about the group features, combined with the option to set the group difficulty this really helps put a little more pizazz in fighting off the mini bosses.

Hmm, maybe I should do a small tutorial on groups. Its the one feature which has fascinated me ever since I set foot on the Empire, and considering that its features have been tremendously enhanced... Yah, an idea for the weekend :)
  6. Sweet update, thanks! :D I think I used to use ':S #' for the sell only shops, so say for example I was buying for 100, it would be ':S 100', I assume that means that I can now simply put '100 S' and that will work perfectly fine for sell shops now?
  7. Are we still able to use ":S #"? I have a.. system I like to use when making my signs.
  8. yes. We just updated the system to not refuse "S 100" it auto adds the : for you.
  9. Great job Aikar. :)
  10. I know you're working on the Marlix bug ^_^ just thought I'd share these screen shots I took just now :p

Came across this guy hit him once and he was dead. Guess someone else spawned and fought him, because my difficulty is higher then 5

Then later one spawned out by me... At least I thought it was just one?!
    I died then the other 2 disappeared. Then the enraged skellys were being spawned right on top of me and shooting each other lol >_< I'm hiding in a sunflower atm, hoping they will go away so I can make a run for it lol

EDIT: Waste e on smp1 is lost, Don't attempt to go there!

They keep spawning on to me...
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  11. Wow, that's crazy :p
    Kytula likes this.
  12. I am also still seeing non-player damage to Marlix. Very disappointed when I took out a Marlix on my own today and got nothing, but I know you're working on it. :)

Kytula and 607 like this.