/summon

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Can someone post a link to an article or something with how to do this and all of the different keywords?
    For the Marlix thing try making the bat bigger. That would make it much more menacing.
  2. You can't increase bat sizes unfortunately. :(

Also, I have been referring to this; http://redd.it/1lsesa
    Qkazooo likes this.
  3. Yet. It's not about competition yet. :)
  4. I wish that Rana and BB made it out of InDev.. T-T ..Rana looked cute.. :oops:
  5. +1 for automatic rails laying. -insert Why are we not funding this yet meme here-
  6. Qkazooo and mba2012 like this.
  7. Ghasts and Endermen are hard to get hold of these days.So ride a SlimeCar!(pictures not available).
  8. Can you paste the command here?I have a possible idea for how to use this...
  9. Look in the description of the video for it, can't remember it easy.
    Qkazooo likes this.
  10. My swag was needed? I dare someone to stack horses on top of horses and ride the top one.
  11. Command for that:
    Code:
    /summon Horse ~ ~ ~ {Riding:{id:"Horse",Riding:{id:"Horse"}}}
  12. 607 likes this.
  13. Well... um... crap.
    2013-10-06_15.28.21.png
    Code:
    /summon Skeleton ~ ~1 ~ {Equipment:[{id:267,tag:{ench:[{id:16,lvl:5}]}},{},{},{id:303,tag:{ench:[{id:0,lvl:4}]}},{id:397,Damage:3,tag:{SkullOwner:nick5013}}],CustomName:Jeff the Killer,CustomNameVisible:1,Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:100},{Name:generic.attackDamage,Base:10},{Name:generic.followRange,Base:100}],SkeletonType:1}
    607 and cddm95ace like this.
  14. So...is it possible to make all mobs ride another?
    Make a pile of all the mobs....the pig with a saddle on the bottom.
    Ride the pig...use a carrot on a stick.
    See what happens.

I generated somthing random:
    Code:
    [SIZE=14px][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000]/summon Witch ~ ~1 ~ {CustomName:Maxarias ,CustomNameVisible:1,Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:150},{Name:generic.movementSpeed,Base:1.0},{Name:generic.attackDamage,Base:102},{Name:generic.followRange,Base:50},{Name:generic.knockbackResistance,Base:100}]}
  15. Coming back to this thread, and hey, it isn't old yet. Do the following code while in water...

/summon Squid ~ ~ ~ {Riding:{id:"PrimedTnt"}}

Result: Squid leaping from the water with an explosive splash. Reality: Explosions sending a squid flying.
  16. Code:
    /summon Minecart ~ ~ ~ {Riding:id"Bat",Riding:{id:"PrimedTnt"}}
    BatAir!
    Now with auto takeoff systems!
    Code:
    /summon EnderDragon ~ ~ ~ {Riding:id"Slime",Riding:{id:"PrimedTnt"}}
    Try this for some fun.
    Code:
    /summon Skeleton ~ ~1 ~ {Equipment:[{id:268,tag:{ench:[{id:19,lvl:2}]}},{id:301,tag:{ench:[{id:3,lvl:1}]}},{id:304,tag:{ench:[{id:3,lvl:1}]}},{id:299,tag:{ench:[{id:3,lvl:1}]}},{id:314,tag:{ench:[{id:3,lvl:1}]}}],CustomName:/summon command accident.Please ingore me.,CustomNameVisible:1,Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:14},{Name:generic.movementSpeed,Base:0.1},{Name:generic.attackDamage,Base:1},{Name:generic.followRange,Base:999},{Name:generic.knockbackResistance,Base:0}],SkeletonType:1}
    Playing with the summon command generator.
    Code:
    /summon Zombie ~ ~1 ~ {Equipment:[{id:276,tag:{ench:[{id:16,lvl:5}]}},{id:313,tag:{ench:[{id:7,lvl:3}]}},{id:312,tag:{ench:[{id:34,lvl:3}]}},{id:311,tag:{ench:[{id:0,lvl:4}]}},{id:397,Damage:3,tag:{SkullOwner:MHF_Herobrine}}],CustomName:Herobrine,CustomNameVisible:1,Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:100},{Name:generic.movementSpeed,Base:1.0},{Name:generic.attackDamage,Base:19},{Name:generic.followRange,Base:999},{Name:generic.knockbackResistance,Base:0}]}
    Herobrine.
    Code:
    /summon Minecart ~ ~ ~ {Riding:{id:"Bat",ActiveEffects:[{Id:14,Amplifier:5,Duration:13104000}]}
    BatAir with Invisibats!
  17. :) /summon Minecart ~ ~ ~ {Riding: {id:EnderCrystal,Riding: {id:Bat}} If you don't want it flying replace bat with Pig