/summon

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Sep 6, 2013.

1. It clearly needed a makeover.
    I am done for today. Tomorrow Ill go see and try to figure out about Custom Potions. :p
  2. Oh, you can already give yourself massive effects. I had, like, 50 hearts + 50 extra yellow hearts. :D And when I was playing on a LAN server, I once used Cheats to change somebody's jump to 100. They tried to jump up one block, when rocketing into the sky, and when splat after coming down! It was pretty funny.
  3. Why not make the chicken ride a bat?
  4. What's the code for that?I want to make an enderdragonport and bat port.
  5. I'm just waiting for the snapshot files to download.Then I'll have some slimy fun with /summon Slime
  6. I just made EndAir-Ride in style on an enderdragon.Please switch to Creative before flying.
  7. I made a pogo stick with a Minecart on a slime.My villager seemed to like it.And EndAir did not work out well for the pilot,a testificate villager.
  8. How did you do that?
  9. gollark....did you just post 6 times in a row? Whats that, a sectuple post or something? Please use the edit button :)

I'm impressed with all the stuff you guys have come up with, I'm gonna need to mess with this tomorrow :)
  10. Ok,I'll try and use that edit button.And here's the pogo stick code:
    Code:
    /summon ~ ~ ~ Minecart {Riding:{id:"Slime"}}
  11. For the jump:
    \effect <playername> 8 100000 127
    For the hearts:
    /effect <playername> 21 100000 127 or 255 (can't remember which gives max, I think 255)
    and for even more yellow hearts...
    /effect <playername> 22 100000 127 or 255
    And then just to make yourself not lose those hearts...
    /effect <playername> 10 100000 127 or 255
    Enjoy being practically invincible. However, for true invincibility, just do this...
    /effect <playername> 21 100000 5
    You can then give yourself super-strength and speed, make yourself mine super-fast, and make it so that you can jump five blocks in the air. On the Minecraft Wiki, use the Effect and Command pages to learn more!
  12. Max is 127, 255 is negative.
    EDIT: 13w36b is out :p
  13. Make the bat invisible
  14. Can someone give me a list of how to install this Snapshot thing and all... I really want to join you guys :(
  15. on the launcher, make a new profile, with the snapshots enabled, and choose version 13w36b.
    607 likes this.
  16. Thanks I got it and Playing in it. Gonna see what I can create!
  17. We can now Enter Giant Slimes :) 2013-09-07_12.33.50.png
  18. A Ghast on A Ghast With a Cow to top it all.....
    2013-09-07_13.09.43.png
  19. I'll need to figure out how to do that yeah.
    Don't know what you're talking about... :rolleyes:
    Qkazooo likes this.