(Suggestion) Voter Wand

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by MajorHaze, Feb 28, 2017.

?

IS a Voters Wand Cool?

Yes 19 vote(s) 59.4%
Noo!!! 5 vote(s) 15.6%
wingardium leviosa 11 vote(s) 34.4%
avada kedavra 9 vote(s) 28.1%
sectumsempra 10 vote(s) 31.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. +1
    Unique idea and no one can cry about it being too OP.
  2. +1

but, but, but... what if you don't really like Harry Potter? :)

Still, an extra voting reward sounds like a cool idea to me. Maybe put this at an 800 streak or something? ;)

(disclaimer: any relation between my comment and me recently hitting an 800 voting streak is pure coincidence and should be ignored :D)
    JognKid and Jelle68 like this.
  3. I'll take one :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. what of it was also the ability to egg for free? But would be at say 400 bonus?
  5. What if I could egg other players?
    RainbowPony, ShelLuser and JognKid like this.
  6. *whispers* YES! YES! YES!
    ShelLuser and JognKid like this.
  7. Like alts for example, that could be very useful. Especially if you could then throw the egg (like a chicken egg) in order to launch your alt onto another place in the world :p
    Jelle68 and JognKid like this.
  8. This made me want it so bad now lol
  9. So based on the OP, it would be basically a joke item for voting for 500 days? Would seem rather useless to even vote knowing your efforts to support the server are rewarded with something that does pretty much crap. Sort of like a slap in the face. As a more serious post, I will have to down vote this one. Wouldn't take any effort to add something like this into the server, but would be a waste of time nonetheless.

Edit: Perhaps have it have a cosmetic feature of causing particles when 'used' at certain hit intervals.
  10. Yes pls add this i want to eggify my other accounts i actually wanna make a thread about this
  11. I don't like you guys anymore :D
    Jelle68 likes this.
  12. I see where you're coming from. If there weren't any 'useful' features it's just be a shiny blaze rod, but the voter's certificate has no use except sitting on the wall. I think the point of it would be just to have something else to show for voting higher and supporting EMC. Once you get past all of the tools and other rewards that come with voting, you just get diamonds and emeralds, so it seems kind of useless to continue voting if you're just going to never get anything interesting. With this, I think one of the points of it is to encourage people to vote more because they'd get something cool to add to their collections. But I understand if you just don't like the idea :D

Me, I love the idea +1
    JesusPower2 and kaptrix like this.
  13. ALTS DONT HAVE FEELINGS GO BACK INTO THE ALT HOLE

lol
    GRIPCEO likes this.
  14. Wingardium Leviosa *grants this post a +1*
  15. No.
    No no.

NO!
    How about no
    no

I'll say no

NO

I SAID NO

I thought of, well, maybe, No?

NO
    GRIPCEO likes this.
  16. What did you say? Alts don't have feelings c'mon guys, show us a little support this is DISCRIMINATION, I don't tollerate things like this, We, alts, need to have a bill of rights, a long one, a very very long one, how about not-alts are worth less, right? see how you're talking then, you fool.

I really like to see that my other alt has got 110 post btw, I didn't see that one coming...