|SUGGESTION|Voter Tools

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Porphos, May 6, 2014.

?

Should voter tools be added?

Yes! 24 vote(s) 82.8%
No! 5 vote(s) 17.2%
  1. yep and thats why it'll be worth something though
    porphos likes this.
  2. Ow.
    607, porphos and Kyzoy like this.
  3. Stone tools are good enough to do most basic mining, but they don't last me very long. These would be unbreakable and maybe have efficiency on them.:)
  4. I know this sounds ridiculous and is totally off topic. But related with what chickeneer said, what if the first person to 1000 vote streak gets an amulet. The Voter's Amulet, produces partical effects of dollar coins around them when in inventory. I know it is ridiculous but it's what I have been thinking about. So bare with me here.
  5. How do you plan to create the dollar coins particles?
  6. I would not mind a Voters Pebble to be honest...
    I am going to vote against that idea. People will try to get it, but be disappointed because people have been voting long before them.

I would rather a prize like this be rewarded to everyone.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  7. 1. 1,000,000 block challenge: Dig one million blocks with a pick to earn the pick, one million with a shovel for the shovel, etc.
    2. Shovel available for winning Netherspleef?
    3. Similar to treasure vouchers, found in extremely hard to get to chests in hidden deep in the wild (10k out at least, possibly buried in a sphere of obsidian, sand, and wood)?

I dunno, just spittin' out ideas here. :p
    Mirr0rr and porphos like this.
  8. Save me now!
  9. Could be the ender particles from enderman and ender chests and ender pearls :p
  10. I don't really know, its just an idea, but possibly custom plugin???

11. Resource pack or mod is the only way.
    607 likes this.