[SUGGESTION] Vault Pages UI

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by dragontombs, Jun 23, 2014.

?

Good Idea?

Yes 15 vote(s) 93.8%
No 1 vote(s) 6.3%
  1. I think vault vouchers go for like 12-15k now. I sell mine for 12k each.... however, nobody wants to buy them........
  2. theres really two class of players on emc, those who will use vault frequently enough to need to buy 5, and those who rarely if ever use it so 10r isnt much of a pain. personally i think with all the ways there are to make ridiculous sums of money starting out without having to log into the game the vault price should go up with it. newbies are starting out with 8k within a day so why hasnt the rupee sinks gone up as well?
  3. new players can start up with 12k within a day and I never knew about the free vault thing until I had 650k..... in March......
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  4. Not saying vault should always be free, but if you're going to make a rupee sink with it at least make it so it's not a joke, like 75-100r to open and 3+ vault = free? Or you could make it 100r for the first week you play and every week the price goes down 15r until it hits 25r which can be the minimum.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  5. it should stay the same
  6. I'm not sure on the figures, but it think the vault is one of the biggest rupee sinks in existence, so it certainly isn't a joke.
    607 likes this.
  7. It still needs to be better managed IMO. Maybe it is, but it can be better than just charging 10r every time. Most of the people with all the rupees to sink have 5+ pages anyway.
  8. For this you should have the number of items in the stack represent the vault page, rather than labels, as it'd be much quicker. Ie: Vault 5 would be respresented by a stack of 5 paper renamed. Although, I wouldn't completely remove the labels, just do the quantities in addition for ease of usage.
    607 likes this.