[Suggestion] Track removal of powered rails and detector rails

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by M4ster_M1ner, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Because of jerks who grief stuff then place signs stating someone else did it.
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  2. The only reason they try to keep what is logged secret is so that everyone doesn't know and griefers are more likely to be caught. If they broadcast everything that is logged then griefers would just go for pointless things like logs and wood.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  3. We check / test the bugs if we can, the aim it to sus out what type of bug it is and report on it to the issues site if it can be sorted on EMC side if its not EMC then we can check to see if its been repoerted to one of the other sites mc/spigot etc.

I think what M4nic is saying that powered rails and detector rails should have a trace on them in the event that someone steals them.

While the Quartz express is a good thing to help ppl get into the quartz area of the nether fast, some players may feel that it invades there realm as they see it. They where there first and no one else is aloud pls go away kind of thing. Or it may just be someone who wants to steal and ruin other ppls fun. What ever, powered rails are expensive and gold is rare.

I think its very sad that this point has to be brought up at all, but it happened's.

4. Hmm all of this is void to me.

i don't not think its a good idea for people to grief anywhere. Plus people are going nuts as items are being stolen well it much safer in the town. Also it mite be a good idea to restrict, remove or apon a person place the item it is protected in the wild.

I have quoted this

On a side note, for all those planning on posting after this, let's not attack anyone for their ideas. You state what may cause problems, what's good about it, your personal opinion, and get on with it. Let's not be rude to each other.

Thanks to be blunt it is an over kill. You did the opposite of what you have said
  5. Just to say like I have with jackbiggan. I do not bug report to members even if they are appointed by aikar. I will only be bug reporting to staff members ONLY. I do not trust any bug team. I have good reasons for that.
  6. He wasn't talking to you, and didn't even encourage you to notify us of bugs. I understand your reasons, we all accepted them. You have no reason to constantly bring this up, except with the intention to be rude, troll, or to make others think worse of us.
  7. If that's not the way you are trying to come across Laurence, I would suggest you approach these situations in a more friendly manner.
  8. You make accusations in your statement which include all on the team, I feel hurt I don't even know you. :p we have been asked it we would like to help out, we have not simply been chosen for our good looks (pls see my avatar, what a hansom chap :D) but for other reasons and if you find out pls tell me.

Humour aside as to reporting its up to you who you report to. Staff make the big decisions, programming etc, mods help in game to and resolve ppl issues, bug report ppl work out and test bugs and report as needed. Everything is to help make life in the game better for all, if you don't wish to work along with that then so be it.
  9. Woow that's why.

I do things differently to you guys and I like talking my mind. Plus if you give it you got to take it.

I will never ever report any bugs or as such to any of you. I will only report bugs to staff were they should be reported

Also everyone's attitude stinks. I have to come down to your level. It's like a baby throwing its toys out the buggy.

It is up to you however you like to take this as being rude or blunt or whatever
  10. Why are you deciding where the bugs "should" be reported? You seem to be respecting the staff a lot. Well, if you really do, they say that the right place to report bugs is to the team of 4 already stated.
  11. Yep rude definitely rude, So glad you came down to our level with your head so big it must be floating in space much safer down here. You see I can speak my mind as well. :p
  12. Wooo....powered rails being tracked? They are important, yes, but who is really going to track OVER 9000 of those things!? Sure it would keep things safe but I think some other things can be more important, such as dispensers...they can shoot tnt...
  13. Not on EMC. :)
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  14. Hmm staff comment

shaunwhite1982
    Senior Staff

If you feel safer reporting bugs to staff, that is completely fine and you can continue to do so in this manner.

shaunwhite1982, Yesterday at 2:56 AM Reply
  15. In reply to that:

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/announcing-empire-issue-tracker.23536/

Aikar says himself that you are supposed to report bugs to the selected team. In case it wasn't clear enough through out the thread:

Also, just because you don't agree to sending the bugs to the smartly selected team by Aikar (EMC's lead coder atm), doesn't mean you have to be rude to them.
  16. Indeed, which is coming as you all know.
  17. Apparently not fast enough to make her happy. Some people are just impatient.
  18. Impossible to make everyone happy, we know. Then there are those who you can NEVER make happy as well. Such is life.
    Laurencem17 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  19. Don't take that out of context- Fixing your post. Community input has been/is valued greatly.