[Suggestion] Suggestion Box Subforum

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Unoski, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Nope. Depending on the state of the page (and how much it has been kept up to date, something I don't know from mind) it can be a time consuming process now because getting the page up to date could require that we'd have to go through a dozen or so suggestion threads. That's the time consuming part.

In the case of a sub forum I would imagine that a thread gets moved into that section the very moment a staff member has ruled on a suggestion, optionally adding a status to the title. That would be a clear confirmation that the suggestion was seen / acknowledged. And I doubt that moving one thread into a subforum is very time consuming.
  2. Most suggestions we don't have a specific yes or no, but more of a 'come back to later'. What do you propose for those?
  3. Leave them where they are. I think this is also what the OP intended; this way there would be a clear separation between suggestions which got officially recognized / acknowledged (positive or negative makes no difference here) and those which haven't been fully decided on.
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  4. I think you did a fantastic job with the text colors. Otherwise Krysyy already answered.
  5. I think you mean http://www.glitter-graphics.com/generators/rainbow.php did a good job with the colors. I would never have the patience to do that. :P
    607 and MrSocks75 like this.
  6. I do strongly believe that this would help Contributors upkeep the wiki page.

I am trying to take control here, but I am happy to help some contributors and/or staff go through the suggestions and pick out which ones go in which category.
  7. I do too, because going through 2,150 threads tomorrow will be so fun. ;)

I'm actually looking forward to it. :P