[Suggestion] re-enable invisi potions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by GamemakerVIRAL, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Since the build mode update was added along with protection for chests in the wild, I would like to suggest that invisibility potions be added back.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  2. This is irrelevant as since this was banned for people who tend to pvp illegally or steal things so -1
    luckycordel and Tuqueque like this.
  3. Although I can think of one or two reasons why I would use them, it's best to consider all the outcomes if this were allowed.
    Let's face it, despite those of us who would use it's properties for enjoyment or entertainment, the majority outcome would hang off the negative end so. . . it's a -1 for me.

*Points up*
  4. even though those replies frustrate me, at least I can agree to some degree with what you're saying.
  5. I feel it would be kinda cool to reimplement these items. Kinda like fire charges
  6. +1 and -1. it all depends on WHERE you use it. if your using it in the wastelands it would be fine. but you can not open ANY chest within a certain radius. the same could be for town. except it would be like a flag (The invisibility flag)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  7. Just do this pls:
  8. Not sure if it is already possible, but I would make possible to make invis entities that are not players

and +1 to make players like what Entity suggested
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. I think that for this suggestion the cons outweigh the pros. Many bad things may come from this. Perhaps JUST allow the invisibility in personal inventory PvP ONLY. That may satisfy and help people in combat against each other when the surroundings are controlled with keep inventory.
    Otherwise, I say -1
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  10. +1

I think this would be a useful feature, especially because we tend to get (slightly!) penalized for being in combat sometimes. So having an option to stay out of combat sounds like a fair tradeoff to me.

I definitely understand that there could be risks (people bothering or trolling other players) but I think that can be easily solved by combining potion effects. If you combine invisibility with glowing then everyone can see you except the mobs in the wild. As a side effect it also looks pretty cool :)

Seems like the best of both worlds to me.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  11. +1

Invisebility postions are very usefull with clearing guardian temples and such. It indeed could also be added that only mobs aren't able to see you, or just a shim, as EntetyAI suggested.
    It also can be very fun to give a few baby zombies a spash of those and wait for a friend... I know it can be abused, but trolling echother a little bit also defenetly is a part of multiplayer I'd say.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.