[SUGGESTION] RainbowChin UHC Head

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Seanawesome14, Aug 23, 2015.

?

Likey?

+1 10 vote(s) 40.0%
-1 15 vote(s) 60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm pretty sure RC has said there are no plans to move UHC to the Games server.
  2. I think Emc is doing a server just for games
  3. Color, colour; same thing. Little difference. I think we all understood what he meant...
    Dragonhawk32 likes this.
  4. I know. I heard that UHC wasn't moving there and that RC would still continue hosting on his own server.
  5. Ok don't even drop that. If there's an argument at UHC there's an argument at SvTW. It's bound to happen. Don't pretend that UHC with a prize is the reason. We haven't had on yet, and I highly doubt this will cause one. And if it does? Oh well. It's RainbowChin's event for crying out loud. As in the senior staff RainbowChin.
  6. Don't even drop what? My opinion? And no. A group PvP event that would normally last under 2 minutes (Each time a staff member spawns in/dies is hardly ever over two minutes) and there are very few members fighting one another in game. Did you consider that you haven't had a fight because you haven't had a reward? So far it's been 100% for fun, but when you throw rupees in there people tend to be a bit more... Serious. And yes, I am aware that "RainbowChin's UHC" is hosted by RainbowChin, but thanks.
    captaincraft300 and PenguinDJ like this.
  7. Prize for Rainbowchin's UHC event Should be 500 Tokens In EMC.
  8. Ok, so there are arguments at RainbowChin PVP? At Firefloor? At MobArena? No. Not too often buddy. Just consider it. It's simple to think about. I won't be responding anymore tonight when you send more hate.
  9. Because there are no RC heads awarded for those events, lol.
    CadenMann and DH32 like this.
  10. You asked someone to elaborate on why they thought this was a bad idea. That's what I've done, you're welcome to call it whatever you please. I couldn't care less. I'd love to respond to the rest of your message, but Penguin beat me to it... And I've already mentioned PvP events twice, so I think we can rule that an invalid arguement at this point...
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  11. Alright, let's stop with the rude arguing, please.
    Suggestion was made, RainbowChin has seen it and will consider it.
    Further pointless arguing will result in thread closing.

Back on topic.
  12. I've never seen anyone call RainbowChin "Remote Controlled" or "RC." :p
    codygraw101 and PenguinDJ like this.
  13. +1 I think it should be a renamed block of wool of the winners color.
  14. What are token even used for
  15. Changing res biome. There are more uses planned in the future, though, but nothing is confirmed. tokens.emc.gs
  16. I like this idea
  17. Ok thanks
  18. Well, if i recall correctly, the forums say that Firefloor has a possibility for an Orange Krysyy Head and that Mob Arena sometimes has the Arena Blade and Arena Longbow.
  19. I think you need to re-read what I said.
  20. Exactly, no RainbowChin heads are rewarded.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.