[SUGGESTION] RainbowChin UHC Head

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Seanawesome14, Aug 23, 2015.

?

Likey?

+1 10 vote(s) 40.0%
-1 15 vote(s) 60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But it's still a rarity. In fact, one of them even has a higher rarity, bud.
  2. But...what does that have to do with anything he said?
    PenguinDJ likes this.

3. I don't see what you're talking about, bud.
    CadenMann, Tigerstar and RUPEES like this.
  4. There's no actual "RainbowChin head" but there are prizes that amount to the same thing. I think you guys are looking at this too literal. The second half of his suggestion (UHC golden apple) isn't a rainbowchin head so does that justify that's its given out as a prize?

Edit: Can we please stop with the "bud" stuff? There's really no need for it and it will just lead to drama
    TigerstarMC and Seanawesome14 like this.
  5. My statement was towards him randomly stating prizes given out at events, not about the Suggestion.
  6. Read Chicken Dice's. That literally just invalidated your ENTIRE argument.
  7. RainbowChin Head is a rare item, if my common sense is working. So are the other items listed. As in (common sense activation) if there's not a fight there, why would there be one here?
  8. You were talking about suggesting a RainbowChin head for UHC. You used FireFloor and Mob Arena in your example. I pointed out that no RainbowChin heads were given out at those events, which is correct.

At this point you're arguing against something I didn't even say.
  9. It was random, it was in response to Dragonhawk32 stating that throwing rupees into events will lead to it getting out of control. She (correct me if Im wrong) then listed examples of events that gave out prizes that are easily tied to rupees and is still not out of control.
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  10. He. ;)
    ChickenDice likes this.
  11. Considering how the UHC Gold Apple popped in BEFORE you said that, you're argument is, like I said, invalid.
  12. Sean quoted Penguin's post, not Dragon's.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. I replied to your post and your post only, not the OP, and definitely not an edit to the OP. bud

If you want to argue something completely pointless with me, let's do so in a PM. I'm not spamming the forums with this crap.

Edit: Sent a PM.
  14. But you have been. I mean you thought the rest of it was already pointless crap so.
  15. Stop.
  16. I just want to clarify this last part here real quick and then I will most likely leave this thread alone. Penguin responded to Sean responding to Dragonhawk (Dragonhawk -> Sean -> Penguin). I was just addressing the start of the chain and explaining what I got out of Sean's post to try and clear things up. :p
  17. Thanks for helping me out with that ;)
  18. Due to your inability to mantain a civil discussion and to follow the forum rules, this thread is now closed.
    Discussion for the past pages has been mostly pointless and you ignored my warning.
    As I said before, RainbowChin has seen this thread and will consider the suggestion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.