[SUGGESTION] RainbowChin UHC Head

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Seanawesome14, Aug 23, 2015.

?

Likey?

+1 10 vote(s) 40.0%
-1 15 vote(s) 60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But is singleplayer an EMC Event?
    jkjkjk182 and CookedBacon4 like this.
  2. It is an event and single player is not event two really different things
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  3. Well, that's different. smp1 is still on EMC. UHC is an external server. I do like the idea, I would like to have a prize from UHC.

I agree, a golden apple would make more sense.
  4. No.
    Again that's like saying your KDR from Black Ops 2 should carry over to Black Ops 3. They're two completely seperate entities.
  5. A golden apple represents UHC better then the head
    Seanawesome14 and TromboneSteve like this.
  6. Well if it were on the Games and Events server it would be the same thing, would you still think it shouldn't carry over then?
    jkjkjk182 and TromboneSteve like this.
  7. It is hosted by Emc people and Emc classifys it as there event which there should be a prize for like other events
  8. If you can play it on the same IP as EMC I support this suggestion.
  9. I agree with that we should host UHC on EMC
  10. It will most likely be when Games and Events comes out.
  11. I got a laugh out of the fact that you only suggested a prize once you won.

-leaves quickly-
  12. Ask krysyy, she should remember when I said "they should have a RainbowChin UHC Event". I said it to either her or Chin, I'd prefer for you to read the ENTIRE thread before you start accusing me of something. I'd apply that piece of wisdom to the real world as well. I got a great laugh out of this post as well.

"they should have a RainbowChin UHC Event (PRIZE)" Forgot the prize part of the thing.
  13. Suggesting the event and suggesting the prize are different things. I got a good laugh out of the above retort
    ThaKloned and PenguinDJ like this.
  14. Oops. I left out the prize part. Chin made the event. You should've known that.
  15. <post>
    I'm going to put in my 2 cents..

As it stands right now, Rainbow's UHC is an event ran by Senior Staff (RainbowChin) meaning that it might as well be considered an OFFICIAL EMC Event. Also, since all of the EMC events I know of have some sort of award, be it either in Tokens or some other tangible item such as a player skull and what not. Putting the two facts together, it would make slight sense to have some sort of a reward for winning UHC.

Also keep in mind, Rainbow already said that he's thinking about it:
    If I receive ANY hate because I posted this, I WILL be reporting it.
    </post>
  16. I feel like the argument that because it is on different server there should be no prize is too picky. If Chin had the option of using an EMC based server for this, I highly suspect he would. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future there is a reserved event server just for these type of events that don't require much setup, and the data can be discarded after.
    [insert hate here]
    ThaKloned and Seanawesome14 like this.
  17. If I'm not mistaken, there is already an event server planned. ;)
    Seanawesome14 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  18. *sends hate*

But seriously, keep in mind, there are rewards for UHC. They are bonding with the community and bragging rights. These events are to bring the community together, not improve people's financial status...
    captaincraft300 likes this.
  19. Now time for my serious post :p I think that competition in a PvP based event with a very valuable prize would lead to massive arguments and disagreements. We don't need any more promos anyways, hehe...
    (To those of you who use staff PvP events as an example, that's different. It's just a short sword fight between players rather than a 1 hour+ game of UHC)
  20. It wouldn't be a promo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.