[ SUGGESTION ] Mail History

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by emfs_ad, Jun 21, 2014.

1. "apart" is the opposite of "a part"
    Empires*
    ShelLuser and BlinkyBinky like this.
  2. I'd like to bump this thread because I'm having issues finding one of my items. I'm not sure if I mailed it to someone or not, this idea would help me drastically.
  3. Wouldn't you be able to see it in your rupee history?
  4. this would help out sooo much
    +9001
  5. It doesn't show what items you sent, it only shows the title of the sent mail.
  6. I never saw this suggestion before (I do dig through forum "archives" sometimes but this isn't such a forum) and I like the idea a lot. Which is obviously also because I happen to use the mail system on a frequent basis :)

It would most certainly help you to get a better overview I think.
  7. I like this idea :) I was thinking about this yesterday when I mailed out prizes for my event and of course immediately forgot who got each item afterward.
    DubChef likes this.
  8. Does this differ from what we have now? Like when I mail something I usually type '/mail send (user) Flaming Mob Launcher' and this would display on your Rupees page.
    607 and ShelLuser like this.
  9. +1 this one can go in the My Empire tab along with the other histories. Also you can track what you sent and what you got. I love it.
  10. He's wanting it to automatically fill in the item being sent I think, so it proves you sent a certain item to a person rather than sending them a piece of dirt and titling it "Dragon Egg".
  11. +100!!! I would love to see this come into affect. It would solve a lot of my problems
  12. Ah, that's actually a good reason. Thanks for explaining.
    kaptrix likes this.
  13. Doh, I never thought of that option ;) And you're fully right, this resolves some of the OP's issues; at the very least you'll be able to clearly show that you mailed an item to someone because you paid for it. Nicely spotted, I overlooked this.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  14. Cool. Ya that's all I was wondering lol 100% for this idea, don't get me wrong, was just confused how it differed from what we do now :p
    kaptrix likes this.
  15. Bump for Aikar ;)
  16. Just a suggestion for your suggestions, add polls.