[SUGGESTION] Item filters

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Otus_NigRum, May 22, 2018.

1. It gets very annoying when you pick up a bunch of unwanted items and it can clog your inventory fast. So, why not add an item filter to filter out certain items in player settings?
  2. just use /dispose to get rid of things you don't want in your inventory.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  3. Next to what tower said; EMC is ment to be Vanilla+ I would see this as something for modded minecraft (I beleve Tekkit (minecraft full 1.0), the only modpack I played, had an item that does that...) This would go too far away from the vanilla game I think.
    AncientTower likes this.
  4. If you want, I can setup a few chests for you to dump any unwanted stuff in? ;)

But, yeah, you can either drop stuff on the ground, throw it in lava/cactus/fire, give it to me, or use /dispose or /trash. :)
    607 and AncientTower like this.
  5. You can also make a item shorter and decide what you don’t want and set it to dump it in lava
  6. That is only of you alredey have it in a chest though. The OP is refering to how stone and such can fill up your inventory when mining and such, as, indeed, sorting thhough items when they're in a water stream (or hopper stream, if it's short enough to not cause too much lagg) alredey is quite easily doable.
    607 likes this.