[Suggestion] Bonus Chests from Voting

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by PenguinDJ, May 3, 2015.

?

Would you like to see bonus chests from voting?

Yes, every 5 days 14 vote(s) 22.2%
Yes, every 10 days 18 vote(s) 28.6%
Yes, every 15 days 9 vote(s) 14.3%
Yes, every 20+ days 16 vote(s) 25.4%
No 6 vote(s) 9.5%
  1. +X

I also feel that having a somewhat nerfed version of the Bonus Chests would be good. But, only in larger voting streak milestones...such as a month or 25 days.
    Enzler likes this.
  2. Honestly... I would rather have more stuff like bonus chests than the crazy amount of ruppees for voting.

I think that would be a little bit more of an incentive for myself... but everybody's different!
    Lockdown32 likes this.
  3. I think it should be ~40 days per chest, due to the items you can get from it...
  4. maybe be able to get them every 20-30 days after you hit your 300 streak mark
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. +Waffle eating a cookie in his underwear.
  6. +infinite points i would love to see this cause once you get all the vote rewards there is no reason to vote any more. sorry about my grammar / spelling.
  7. I don't vote. But if I did, I would say every 5 or 10 days would be fair
  8. amazing idea :D +chocolatebar
  9. Every 10 days,
    Random chance to get...
    non-promo items.
    like diamonds, emeralds, or even random junk from bonus chests. so new random people can't get the good stuff just by clicking links =P will ruin the economy. not that i like economy.
  10. I would like to see something like this, but not called a "Bonus Chest."
    I think a different name should be applied, such as "Voter's Bonus."
    (Or since EMC doesn't use apostrophes, "Voters Bonus.")

Also, I don't think it should have the same items.
    Would getting a diamond supporter voucher for voting for 10 days be fair? :p
    ChickenDice, MrsWishes and Patr1cV like this.
  11. Chest contents idea:
    999999/1000000 chance: dirt
    1/1000000 chance: 1 day of iron supporter
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. I'm for it, but with others voting on the 20+ scale.
    If the chests contained a chance at supporter vouchers, I'd say 15 days minimum and 25 would be more appropriate. That way you have at least one chance each month to earn free supporter - but the odds are more likely to be extra gems or special / promo items.
    Personally I'd say they would be a "Voter's Bonus Chest" to keep them separate from other bonus-chest usages, with no "junk" items like TNT or Obsidian, but weighted heavily towards either small extra amounts of diamond or emerald. Promos would be less common and a voucher would be quite rare.
  13. +1(0(0(0(0(0(0(0)))))))
    ~Jelle68
  14. 5 days.

Why?

Because we need a balance. You only start getting the supporter after a certain amount of votes, that sort. However, 5 days seems decent for those mainly useless items like TNT and Obsidian.