[Suggestion] A empire minecraft shop to sell special banners

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by iamfuturetrunks, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Okay by "special" I mean ones you cannot craft in normal survival.

Currently I just tried to create a banner I saw online and for the second time (in EMC) I found I cannot craft it because it takes 7 patterns to make which in survival players can only put 6 patterns on banners. First time was months ago made a banner in creative and then was wondering why I couldn't make it on emc. -_-

Wondering if we could get a shop (like the map shop) that sells specific banners you can't normally craft in survival. And maybe just have a forum post that people could submit the banners they want made and maybe a mod could make it and put it in the shop to sell for like 1r each like the map shop already has.

I saw someone suggested a while back making it also a SS service for charging for a complicated banner design which could work for specific ones only you want which was mentioned it would be talked about but didn't hear anything about that.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Oh and for the banner I was trying to make which you cannot in emc survival:
  3. Rather than a shop, this could just be an SS service (however, it might crowd the SS pms, so maybe not a good idea)
  4. ^ or a combination: once a bamner has been requested, it could be put in a shop, so it can be easily rebought.
    Tuqueque likes this.