[SUGGEST HERE] What do YOU want adding to the EMC site?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by JackBiggin, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Let says it occupies the empty space.
  2. Well, some people's eyes tend to go to different places when looking at websites. My roommate for example IS HORRIBLE at the social networking part of the internet...he's still in like 1990. So, he'd never see the one up top...because he simply goes straight for the forums/sidebar. Others, might be the opposite. :)
    Bro_im_infinite and jkjkjk182 like this.
  3. the top one was only temporary until I got the design ready for the userbar one.

I'm planning to add server status information up there in the user bar
  4. Ok. That I'm fine with, although personally, I kind of like the two at the top, not so much the newer one, but one fewer button is one less that doesn't have to bug me
  5. Might I suggest turning the top one into a ban appeal button for those who are banned for the time being?
  6. The forums do not currently know if you are banned in game.
  7. What if it was a button that had a list of mods or admins that couldve banned you and you choose the one that banned you and it doesnt require if it knows if you were banned or not?
  8. What a great idea.
    http://empireminecraft.com/XenStaff/
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  9. For once.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  10. Why do you have the staff page link in ur post?
  11. A funny picture on the home page, created by the staff, updated once a week XD

Shady manatee says: #Genius
    princebee and brickstrike like this.
  12. :D
    • Make an interface to set permissions up on your residence(s) on the site.. Easier to assign and see who has what.
    • A way to make payments through the website to a player.
    • Appeal feature that when the site knows who is banned will make the player fill out a form that sends to square and notifies the moderator who banned them and another random moderator to decide.
    • Make an easier way to vote for all the servers like what Jack Biggin was making. Done, Easy Vote added. -Jack
    More to come over the next few days.
    BevK56 likes this.
  13. How about more of a selection for themes on the website. right now u can only choose like black-orange, or white-orange etc. but how about a colour panel with all the different shades of each colour, so u can choose what ever colour u want (i.e userbar - purple)
    cddm95ace likes this.
  14. A big red button that says: "Aikar's super secret economy ruining button" :p

On a more serious note, add a section in the fourms that are deticated to minecraft minigames (Dodgeball, TTT, ect.)
  15. Add A Churro Machine.
    No seriously, why not make a residence locater?
    It'd be a cool idea. Like say you had tagged your residence with "shop" or something like that, then searching for "shop" under a server info would tell you what res, who it's owned by, and which server.
    ;3 :p
  16. http://track.empire.us/issue/EMC-342
    bloodra1n likes this.
  17. Columbus Day promo!! Columbus day is tomato (Next day)!
  18. More font options
  19. Make a window for IRC on the front page of the site. That way people could join with non registered nicks to chat with us all XD.