[SUGGEST HERE] What do YOU want adding to the EMC site?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by JackBiggin, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Rupee leaderboards were deleted a long time ago, it was turning into an endless race of who owned the most Rupees and people who didn't have lots of rupees would only beg the rich players for money -,-
    bonzd67 and 607 like this.
  2. I don't know if it would be as good as regular rupee leader boards but a solution to this is that players could remain to wish 'anonymous' and just be called 'Player 1' etc. if they don't want their names to be displayed in the rupee leaderboards for problems which you've stated above. :)
  3. Maybe we can make a reverse of this. A "Who has spent the most rupees" leaderboard, since the more spending there is, the better it is for the economy. :p
    jkjkjk182, bonzd67, mba2012 and 4 others like this.
  4. Battle of the Richest XD And then give out a monthly ''Top Spender'' award in the form of a funny yet useless item :p?
  5. And what about a years of service part at the profile pages :D?
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. or most diamonds sold
    *cough* *cough*
    I know who'd be at the top of that, do you?
    5chris100 likes this.
  7. <html>
    <body>
    <title>5chris100's Suggestion</title>
    <h1>Make HTML tags work in posts!</h1><br>
    <h2>We really like this!</h2><br><br>
    <h3>But maybe some tags can be disabled, like the <!--<title>--> tag.</h3>
    <p>Yeah, some parts are available with the "Rich Text Editor," but there are some things where HTML just has to be used!</p>
    </body>
    </html>
    DogsRNice, joshmcf, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Maybe you should call it 'Guide' or 'Empire Guide' again.
    That way it is obvious what it is, and you get rid of the term wiki :)

EDIT:
    Now I look through the Empire Wiki, I noticed that you have a title called Empire Guide..
    Maybe you can change that to Introduction, Quickguide or Summary?
    joshmcf likes this.
  9. We should have a part that tells us all about the staff. Each staff will wright what they do/are. Some are... Interesting.
    Like Jack, IceCream, Maxarias, ect.
    Just a suggestion so new players can see what our wonderful staff do.
    607 likes this.
  10. I vote to add Nothing, so that Dragon Tombs will be here sooner :).
    Ok maybe that is an exaggeration.
    607, bitemenow15 and Jcplugs like this.
  11. Please add a quicklink to rupee-history on the homepage, not just rupees.(maybe by clinking on the rupee# itself?)
    Also, please show the last 3, 5 or 10 transactions on the homepage.
    Or make it like a chatbox that constantly updates when a new transaction is done.

And I'm definitely in favor of most of the other suggestions which include rupeehistory :p
  12. To be honest, I don't see why we don't just use a pure html website... you'd:
    • Save money
    • Have more freedom of what you can add...
    • You wouldn't need to use php
    • You could just implement your sql ...
      • Implementation of original databases for login and registration
    • Have multiple css files:
      • The default one for the over all site
      • Have a button on bottom of screen like now for user to click... if they click a certain button, it selects which css to use for visual affects...
    • Have JavaScript customization files:
      • Allows for special affects, timers, mojang status checker, animated background, mouse affects...etc...
    5chris100 likes this.
  13. The ability to search members without going into the members tab.
    Jake_bagby, Jcplugs and cddm95ace like this.
  14. Ah! I would be able to use Kavoon for Cookie-Clicker-esque* type.
    *Do you even understand that?
    5chris100 likes this.
  15. They could probably do that if they update XenForo.
  16. Joshmcf works I believe;
    Code:
    [user]Joshmcf[/user]
    607 and mba2012 like this.
  17. A "/staffonline" command to be used in chat to see which staff members are currently online. Sometimes you need to tell a staff member something, but it isn't a big enough deal to message them or put in a report. The only way of doing this currently is to go onto the forums, see which staff members are on the forums, and then /p their name to see if they are even playing ingame.
    5chris100 likes this.
  18. Note the site part. :p Although http://jackbigg.in/emc/spotlight shows all ingame staff. :)
  19. Well, the only thing you should add is a top likers board and a top followers board...
    RainbowChin and bitemenow15 like this.