[SUGGEST HERE] What do YOU want adding to the EMC site?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by JackBiggin, Oct 13, 2013.

1. also alot of times staff are paying more attention to the site then in game (atleast i do) we can be on here on our phone and assist you remotely in game we have to be sitting at a desk. if you ever wanna get in touch with me pm me on forums, i get a notification on my cell and will respond quick as i can
    jknrlz likes this.
  2. hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. :rolleyes:
    Gee, wonder why you want that? A get a sense a certain someone would feature on that a lot.
    Equinox_Boss and jknrlz like this.
  4. How about rupee leaderboards?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. It won't go MMO. It will just me a pets plugin..

The main idea would be a spawn egg would spawn a creeper or pig that is small and follows you around.
  6. who? :p
  7. Also, has anyone suggested a voting leaderboard? Would be good for votes, in my opinion, and the data is pretty easily accessed. :)
  8. Sure.

I was wondering why the searching is as it is now. Is it changeable with Xenforo? I mean, most of the time when you search for a thread, you won't find what you want. Especially when the words you filled in are "too short, too long or too common" it get's confusing. Since when are common words not important anymore? I don't know if this can be changed, but I just wanted to know why it is like that.
    Palmsugar and nick5013 like this.
  9. That would be available using Xenfro 1.2, but as we can't easily update, not sure if you can easily do it using the current Xenfro version. :) I think i'm in the really small minority that would prefer a Xenfro update before dragon tombs :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. The searching can be a pain, but once you know what you're looking for, and if you use the right keywords, it's quite easy to find what you need. It relies on keywords like most search engines, so common words should be avoided. :)
  11. Ugh, was literally about to suggest that. >.<
  12. Yes! I got a good one.

Make it so that IMG links work, that'd be awesome! Same goes for Youtube vids etc.

That the picture shows up instead of the link :D
  13. More forum sections for buying and selling items in different categories instead of one huge section? People would find what they want easier.

Or maybe a way you can automatically deliver auctions. For example player A auctioned a beacon and player B won. Player A types /auction setup playerB <cost> and a vault-like double chest appears that player A can put the auction winnings in. Player B types /auction claim playerA and it'll show them the double chest that player A setup. It'll work like claiming the instructions on a promo so you can't claim anything until you get asked to pay the price which you can do with /auction pay playerA <amount>. The amount can't go over the price but when it reaches the price player B can /auction claim playerA again and will have full access to the chest(s). This is only useful when player A goes on vacation or something. They can setup the auction chest before they go on vacation then deliver the chest with a forum button or something that lets you deliver your auctions. Then player A will just enter player B's name into the box and click send. Player B can do the claiming and paying in game :)
  14. Maybe smilies could work on profile posts instead of just posting the characters it posts the smiley like :).
    Eclipsys likes this.
  15. This would be way too big an update if not impossible. They're looking for small, reasonably easy tweaks. :)
    This would cause way too much clutter. You can use the search box :)
  16. Personally, I'd like physical typing and the smilies to be separated ...I use a lot of characters when I type, and I hate having to edit posts just because a smiley is auto-added.
    bloodra1n and 607 like this.
  17. Don't forget, this is suggestions for the site remember :)
    607 likes this.
  18. I'd say it would be pretty cool to add in a chatbox/shoutbox. It would be cool to chat with players on the website, along with the actual game.
  19. If you're so smart with HTML, you would know it's not easy to make something like Xenforo.
    JackBiggin likes this.
  20. :rolleyes: But think of all the people who would be there!
    Oh wait...

So, uh... For more ideas,
    Why not have a "random page" section, that takes you to a random page on the site? I have a feeling I'd use it a lot.