Strategy Games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SillyWhiteMage, May 17, 2012.

1. Civilization V is really fun, and you can get it for PC or Mac- personally a huge plus.
    margaritte likes this.
  2. Both the starcrafts, supreme commander both of them, plants vs zombies, chess, League of Legends, HoN. i could go on forever. Strategy games and RPG's are my favorite.
  3. My favorites are Civ 5, Risk, and Tropico. (If you consider Tropico strategy, although I certainly use some strategy when playing it.)
  4. These are not strategy.
  5. On a partly related note, my friend was playing LoL in Starbucks the other day and got kicked out for yelling too loudly, LoL.
  6. Actually, its a real time strategy. It falls into the strategy category.
  7. Command & Conquer (any game, have em all), Star Wars: Empire At War, Total Annihilation
  8. Total Annihilation - Keep your Sup Com nonsense although I have that too
    CoH - So looking forward to the sequel
    DoW - Can't believe they never released the Tyranids for it
    C&C Generals - Suicide bike swarm for the win

and of course

Transport Tycoon Deluxe (Yes... It has MP.... Yes.... It never, really, ends. Longest MP game I ever had went to seven years)
  9. Pfft it has Adepta Sororitas. The only group you need in a game. Also the Tyranids were in DoW2 I think, but I don't really like mentioning DoW2.
  10. I was given Crusader Kings 2 as a birthday present. I'm loving this game.
  11. Stronghold series.
  12. Thank god I bought Command & Conquer: The First Decade :D! Its still alive as well, love it!
    Dwight5273 and IMN666 like this.
  13. I haven't played many strategy games, but out of those I played, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon is by far my favorite.
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  14. League of Legends all the way!