Strategy Games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SillyWhiteMage, May 17, 2012.

1. Haha that's true they were op, I like AoE:2 cause the building custom maps and etc was way easier lol but still fun, and you play RA: 4 on the 360
  2. Well I can't tonight or tomorrow. I have a raid tonight and I'm busy tomorrow.
    You guys can add me on steam if you want.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/derpu
  3. Dat world of Warcraft :p
  4. Nope SwTor.
  5. Ah, never played it. I just remember doing raids on WoW. Thats the new one, right? Is it any good?
  6. If you liked Knights of the Old Republic. Its that, but as an mmo with more content.
  7. i like anything Star Wars related... I just got too lazy to download it :p
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. I love risk and monoploy but ive never finshed the games :)
    hayleycolgan, Dwight5273 and nerone94 like this.
  9. Oh, we cant forget Company of Heroes. That game is pretty fun to play online. Also hard as hell!
  10. I have a feeling that I'm going to get a lot of dislikes for this one, but I actually like Red Alert 3... and I've never played RA2.

I also play Civ4, Hearts of Iron III (My favorite), Anno 2070 and Tropico 4 (though that one is more of a simulation).
    pateraterick likes this.
  11. Can't believe there are no SC2 Players here...
    Bobalek likes this.
  12. I like RA3, just not as much as RA2. Also I don't play HoI, but I have played a lot of EU. Anno 2070 I haven't played cause I'm cheap, same with Topico 4. I enjoy both series though. Maybe I'll get them for my birthday.

Its been awhile since I've played them. You looking forward to CoH2?
  13. Oh hell yeah i am! :D
    Also waiting on Command and Conquer Generals 2. Using the Frostbite 2 (Battlefield 3) engine :p
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  14. Starcraft 2?

I'm more interested in Napoleon: Total War or the original StarCraft.
  15. I got into SC2 mostly for the side games, like Desert Strike and Runling Run.
  16. I've never played any of the starcraft games :( Starcraft 2 looks bad*** though!
  17. Ah. I haven't played either Starcraft game so I wouldn't know.

Anyways, someone sell SC2 to me. It sounds interesting yet I'm not very compelled to buy it.
  18. Age of Empires 3
  19. Command And Conquer: The First Decade (a whole box of C&C awesomeness) and for MP erm, Team Fortress XD???
    thecontroller likes this.