Strategy Games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SillyWhiteMage, May 17, 2012.

1. The Settlers :D
  2. I used to love SimGolf But I cant get it to run on Windows 7 :(
  3. Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?
  4. Yeah,But I have some more tricks up my sleeve :)
  5. Empire at War Forces of Corruption expansion with the Absolute Corruption mod was so tasty.
  6. I remember playing that game. It was glitchy, but amazing haha
  7. Also, Steam name = Tucansam200
  8. Did anybody ever play a game called "Call to Power II"?
    It was very similar to Civilisation, but from the limited amount of Civilisation that I have played, it was a lot more diplomatically/scientifically detailed than Civilisation.
  9. I like games such as CIV4 or CIV5, although I haven't played either of those in a while. I also like Rome: Total War.
    Used to play SC2 for a long time, but then I found minecraft. I recently started doing 2v2 matches again. My brother and I were in gold for a while :3
    nerone94 likes this.
  10. I made bronze I think xD
  11. Everyone makes bronze, silly...
    XD
  12. I don't know. Is Black and White a strategy game?
  13. OMG... You have brought back memories... I'm going to go to my local video game store and buy the ONE and only Red Alert 2 and Yuri's revenge game disc. I missed the old CnC days.
  14. You monster... Westwood lives forever inside me! EA killed command and conquer! I don't know what they're going to do with Generals 2! God please don't make it a horrible game!
  15. Yes I own it and still play it from time to time.

It was more of a god sim game with some strategy elements.

16. I did win one game of a 2v2 once...
  17. Yes Master Yuri.

I obey.
  18. Haha, nice. One of my friends is platinum, apparently he is selling his services to boost someone's account...
  19. I just like the mini games
  20. I'd say it has aspects of strategy tied into it, but I wouldn't strictly call it a strategy game. It was a very cool game in any case.