Stardew Valley

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ChespinLover77, Aug 8, 2018.

1. AGES ago I've played it, but somehow it felt all so overwhelming.. So I quit.
    But now seeing this thread, I'm gonna jump back into it!

Any beginner advice is more then welcome!:D
  2. Hiya pal! I still play occasionally. Why don’t you send me an invite sometime? Multiplayer makes this title more enjoyable!
    fadedmartian likes this.
  3. I do actually try and do all the things but tbh.. I just play to have fun and I don't really stress about hitting all the points in a rush. I take my time.. I mean I think I'm in my third year and have just gone to the desert once very recently and just as recently I finally got the last dang fish I needed from Krobus.
    607 and fadedmartian like this.
  4. As crystaldragon said, there aren't any real deadlines in the game, so take as much time as you need for anything. It's easy to get caught up in a mindset of "I have to do all these things today!" and get stressed out, but I find that if I give myself one or two tasks to do each day aside from the standard water crops + replant as needed + maintain animals + talk to whatever villagers I come across, it's usually pretty manageable.
    607 and Nickblockmaster like this.
  5. Oh yes, we def should play together sometime mate!!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  6. I remember that this was actually why I quit the last time playing it.. I wanted to do so much in one single stardew day. It was impossible, it stressed me out, so I quit.

But now I started two days ago a new farm, and just taking it all easy. Enjoying the beauty of the game.
    Without stressing about the tasks etc.
  7. I need to get this game, because this seems like an amazing game to play in my free time. It may even help lower my blood pressure after a long day at work. Terraria is another great game, but due to its nature, you have a bit of thrilling moments that isn't the best for relaxing. XD
    crystaldragon13, 607 and Rhyblet like this.