[STAFF READ] SMP3 Lonely

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TechFilmer, Jul 21, 2014.

?

Do you agree yes or no?

Yes 14 vote(s) 66.7%
No 8 vote(s) 38.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Who would choose who to build? We obviously can't just set it so anyone can.
  2. I have just got a res on smp3 and hope to spend a bit more time on there, although I am on there from time to time having the res will give me something to do. But like all things my time is limited my new res there is /v 7313
    Pab10S and LadBlo like this.
  3. I just got on and there were 25 people on it.... most of them in the town... and nobody is talking in town chat
  4. i heard that some numbers player has something large planned for smp3. would be cool to see how that turns out and could bring more attention to that server?
  5. i think you are referencing 820327
  6. yes im sorry, dont see too many usernames like that around
  7. Atleast you don't have a broken economy - #SMP8
  8. ?
  9. The Economy Is Very Bad On Smp8... I Have Considered Moving To A Different Server Plenty Of Times
    huckleberry24 likes this.
  10. Yea - High_Jacker let's hope that with our new malls it gets better
  11. It's not a bad economy at all. People do quite well for themselves there. It does, however, have a small economy. The main perk is Smp8 is probably the cheapest server to buy from if you find someone with the items in stock there.

EDIT
    That would be why you dislike the Smp8 economy then. ;) Malls are almost never the way to go there.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. Actually the economy is broken - and how would u know ? You don't even have a mall
  13. And I'm actually building a mall in hope of fixing the economy
  14. You don't have to have a mall to know the economy. If I were to listen to anyone from SMP8 about the economy, I would for sure listen to the parrot, he has a good reputation for things like this.
    Luckygreenbird likes this.
  15. This doesn't even involve you ? All I said was the economy was broken but typical of people to butt in and disagree
    Gee
    High_Jacker likes this.
  16. Also it was a statement - I don't go around criticising all of your ideas
    High_Jacker likes this.
  17. You had an opinion. We have opinions. That is how things work. You stated yours, we stated ours. There was no criticizing, just some differences.
  18. image.jpg

In other news, they were not "butting in," they were sharing opinions. And also, it is called a discussion, it is meant for everyone to read and reply. ;)

Edit: I got ninja'ed by jkjkjk... >_>
    See how I used the "edit" button?
    redfire23 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  19. Just leave it .
    High_Jacker likes this.
  20. Also, let's get one thing straight: Malls don't necessarily "fix" the economy... And you would need a hell of a lot of them to make a considerable difference. Malls put a lot of resources into the economy quickly and for a somewhat decent price. *cough* Todd

If people think that malls have prices that are good enough, they will shop there instead of at smaller, cheaper shops for the convenience of everything being at one place. Malls take a ton of money out of the economy also which makes it even harder for smaller entities to compete with mega malls.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.