[STAFF READ] SMP3 Lonely

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TechFilmer, Jul 21, 2014.

?

Do you agree yes or no?

Yes 14 vote(s) 66.7%
No 8 vote(s) 38.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kry the only reason I'm Upset is because /fun isn't even complete and its been 900 days... And out of the 10 makers only one still plays today (Green_mystery). But What I Like About This /fun is the community made it. Not Staff. Which means the founders of /fun Actually had a passion for smp3 like me and my friends do. So that is y today we are asking for change! (Hinting at another community based project that people from smp3 agree on gets build very soon)
    Luckypat likes this.
  2. /fun is just a pvp arena for heads now
  3. Sounds to me like you need to get your smp3'ers together then and figure out a project.
    highlancer54 and Kyzoy like this.
  4. There was actually very little non-staff involvment if I remember correctly. The community may have asked for it, but it was almost completely staff made.
  5. Are you hinting at us me asking smp3 what kind of build they want for our next big /fun?
  6. like i said earlier a nice Hunger Games here and there would be nice + i have noticed that some people are just pvp some guy was like were's factions yesterday and he was very new everything spam and caps a small problem on smp3
  7. JkJk if u've every read the wall thats setup there it was runned by 9/10 non supporters and the idea was started by Dark_Liz who was a non supporter and non staff :)
  8. I have an extra residence available, I might get it on SMP3.
    troop53no likes this.
  9. No mini games on the main servers, we have already gone over this.-_- Also, /fun is not /pvp.

Ivonator123 and sopby are the only people on the list that weren't staff members at some point. When /fun was created, all of the others were.
  10. and if i not sure /fun says next event 10:00 something wastelands yatie yatie ya and a few other words i cant remember it
  11. as when i say hunger games i mean like original no chest all over because what is the fun in running around scared of people looking for chest
  12. I propose a quest!
    spartan0405 and spyrovsgnorg like this.
  13. How was Dark_Liz not staff? :confused:
  14. I think they are saying that it was made BEFORE she was staff
  15. We went over it on server lol, there was just a misunderstanding of what "staff" meant.
  16. No i was referring to her pre staff
  17. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/emc-amusement-park-grand-opening-smp3.5024/
    http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/amusement-park/
    Ugh we went over this already.
    607 likes this.
  18. why dont emc have a builing competion
  19. There has been plenty of these, but I'd rather the SMP3 build not be a competiton, but rather a community build. Plus, that would only leave a month to build something amazing, and time is needed for planning out a great build. As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day.
    spyrovsgnorg likes this.
  20. i think now rome could be built in a day