Staff Head Acquisition Information

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SirLoneStar, Aug 4, 2015.

1. I auxtioned the other day 10+(lazy to look how much exactly) of your heads to Dektirok, just so you know...
    Equinox_Boss and chrystianf like this.
  2. ElfinPineapple's head is not very rare. That is all that I know about it.
    Equinox_Boss, chrystianf and tuqueque like this.
  3. I have an Ahksel head, which I got from trading my head to her. If it's one of those 3, then awesome. But I feel like maybe that number is lower than the actual count in circulation.

I know that many people don't consider CT to be staff, but you guys do a lot for the community. As such, I want to eventually have a CT section at my museum. Retired or not, I would like to add you to that. Thank you to ALL CT members for the work you do!

Nonsense, that just gives it character! I absolutely want your head. Maybe I should throw a fish at you... Also, thank you for replying.

Thank you for replying!

Wow, a lot of info! I will look into all of that. Thanks for the help.

Will do, and thanks for replying.

Main thread is updated now with the most current information that I have. Thanks to everyone who replied!
    Equinox_Boss and FDNY21 like this.
  4. iamcavie - Prize for staff event
    Is correct.
    Although its rare atm as I haven't been able to attend many staff events so far due to work/times.
    Equinox_Boss and chrystianf like this.
  5. Great, thank you for letting me know it is correct. And thank you for your reply!
    Equinox_Boss and iamcavie like this.
  6. I think it's only Mods, Sr Staff and Admins that are counted on this list :)
    chrystianf and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. So.. WHERE IS IT WATERMELON!?
  8. I have at least 2 of them, but they will be gone soon :(
  9. This makes me very sad. Both because it's sad to see a player go, and because a bunch of shinies are about to disappear forever. I wish you could give me permission to have the rare stuff, so it wasn't just lost. Or some other museum, it doesn't even have to be mine. But, that probably isn't a discussion for this thread.
  10. Idk if it's been noted, but I was legitly given a B4dMAN5IMON head for a Christmas present for my head collection a long time ago. So there might be more than 1 in existence.

Also, a few corrections:
    -I have a Dark Purple head as well that is not released. Also a light purple that is the same as the green in rarity. I should have 7 =P
    -Maxarias head exists due to a bug that broke a few Maxarian Head Promos and is not a real release to finch_rocks. That bug could be fixed at any time and I'm sure other people have one.
    chrystianf and HelloKittyRo like this.
  11. Many of my heads from what I know have gone derelict.
    There are a few still lurking out in some dark corners in a res, or in a chest here and there.
    My plan is to have some events to where players would have a chance at earning one.
    Now, how many events, how often, and when it will come to fruition... well I got a bit to do before I get there.
    SirLoneStar and FDNY21 like this.
  12. Ahh, the smell of carrion in the morning.
    SirLoneStar and Seffychan like this.
  13. I have 2 of your heads, I do not remember how I got them though.
  14. Highlancer doesn't give out his head anymore and there are very few in existance. The dark purple heads were given out at the PPPP Drop Party, there were 16 dropped in total.
    SirLoneStar likes this.
  15. PVP my friend. And I mailed you one when I was givern perms to a certain stone generator.
    SirLoneStar likes this.
  16. You sneaky devil, you.
    Belated reply, but I just checked today and saw it's "The_Pebble"s head.
    Glad I'm not a head collector or I might actually be disappointed. :(
  17. The_Pebble = The_Boulder Alt :D
    SirLoneStar likes this.
  18. Yes, think I had that figured already :p
    SirLoneStar and The_Boulder like this.
  19. There are MrSocks75 heads I have seen one on display in the frontier ( What a dumb place to put it. ) so yes there are heads out there.
    SirLoneStar likes this.
  20. Also the only yellow Krysyy head is currently owned by Ultimamaxx. ;)
    UltiPig and SirLoneStar like this.