Staff Head Acquisition Information

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SirLoneStar, Aug 4, 2015.

1. I want your head! Please??
    Equinox_Boss and chrystianf like this.
  2. I know that the_beacon171 knows a lot of it and allengero I think gives his head only out for a lot of r. And many could you research who owns the ICC B-Day Suit?
  3. Last time i checked silken_thread (retired) sells his head for 30k at his res
  4. At this time I do not sell my head. I have given I think 5 out total for drop parties. One was sold for 65k and the other for 250k. Finch has a couple from my pvp days
  5. Faithcaster owns the suit, Mastermockery was the original owner, who then gave it to faithcaster. Please note he will not sell the suit for any sum of cash.
  6. Thank you for your input Effin!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. There is a shop. Somewhere. That sells it for 500r.
    I will not tell you where.
    I will not tell you how.
    I will not tell you when I will restock.
    I WILL tell you it is possible to get there.
  8. For the time being, the only way to get my head will be through the Staff v. World event and the rare occasion I give one out.
  9. This is turning into some sort of Taken movie it seems.
  10. > - >
    No...
    *runs away before people find out more of her secrets*
  11. Dwight randomly stuck his head to an out-of-the-way corner of my Skyhome. I'm not sure if he makes a habit of leaving his head in strange places or if it's a one-off, but I figure I may as well mention it.

Also, I'm not staff so I don't expect to see my name in the list, but since people have asked me frequently:
    Kephras heads get renamed to "Tiger Mask" and are only given out rarely for special events.
  12. It says on Damiensmom11's that she doesn't release any more, but I'm pretty sure she sells her head for 100k now. As for allengero, I think he sells them at 19000, if you want to stick that price in the thread then pay the res a visit and you should find out. Samsimx used to give his head out all the time, now he gives it out every now and again, nothing specific as far as I know, just pretty random... AlexChance only has a limited number out there, I bought my one but I don't think he's given any out for a very long time. UberCorq gave me his head after I killed him at the PVP staff event that happens every week or two.

Also, I see you want to list former staff? If you want a list of former staff names, I've got a load of them here. *If I am missing any staff names, please quote me or PM me so that I can add that former staff name to the list, I am likely to be missing some of the more recent former staff*
    JustinGuy
    GameKribJEREMY/IcecreamCow
    AusQB
    Dark_Liz
    GameKribJim
    Shaunwhite1982
    NurseKillJoy
    Ahzrael
    Green_Mystery
    Malicaii12
    slozon
    Twitch1
    bob23646
    Tikiman678
    FaustLauncher
    roja22
    Crazy1080
    R0bbieJo
    ISMOOCH
    AndrewBuchinger
    Barks87
    amadai
    Tucker_T
    d1223m
    EdmundWayne
    margaritte
    bonzd67
    Dreacon78
    MauryPoppins
    Torian42
    5weety
    AZHamster
    Myeno
    Deathtomb8953
    bitemenow15
    superdog93
    OrigamiJoe
    hatorijr
    shavingfoam
    ninjaboy5656
    Zegridathes
    battmeghs
    Silken_Thread
    PirateofDW
    Damiensmom11
    NZScruffy
    DrewRadio
    LadBlo
    melk73
    just_five_fun
  13. I found the shop a couple weeks ago! :D. I will not tell anyone! :)
  14. Methinks that former CT would double that list, were they to be counted.. :oops:
  15. Who said it was my head....
  16. allengero sells the at his shop, for 10 or 15K I believe
  17. note i would like it to be change that i am currently not giving out my head :)
  18. I know that samsimx will give his head if asked politely and AlexChance will give his head if you order his building service for you to display as him receiving credit for the build but won't mind if you sell it.
  19. Fairly sure I have one of your heads on display at my res as well. I'll confirm tonight but I had it from the PVP days pretty sure.

20. You do. I have your head on a gold block with the date of our contest.