Sssssssss...up EMC?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NeedsFoodBadly, Jul 16, 2015.

1. I'm an old beta player, just got back into Minecraft recently. Looking for a decent server, stumbled upon EMC.

I'm what you might call an "old school" gamer. And no, I don't mean Gameboy Advance. I mean like Atari, Commodore 64, that kind of stuff. I remember when retro gaming was just called...gaming.

I love to build, love to play, love to help. I also make skins and if there's any interest, I might start making skins again.

Here's some of my old work, mostly requests:
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/needsfoodbadly/

I can sometimes take my building a bit seriously. My first priority when starting a new world/map is to make a proper house, not a square box made out of dirt and I would rather have two walls and no roof and be swarmed by zombies than to throw dirt on top of myself like some peasant. That's how I roll.
  2. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  3. Welcome to EMC, NeedsFoodBadly! Interesting MC name :p Nice to see you here, I hope that you enjoy your time here on the Empire :)
    607 likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire! I have to say, as a beta player myself, this version of Minecraft isn't nearly as great.
  5. Welcome to EMC!
  6. EMC needs food badly (use commas)?

Welcome to Empire Minecraft, NeedsFoodBadly! :D
    ShelLuser and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Welcome! And some nice skins you have there.
    NeedsFoodBadly likes this.
  8. Oh, I bet your parents laugh at all of your jokes. Yes, I was typing quickly, edited for your liking. :)
    ShelLuser and Ultimamaxx like this.
  9. Welcome to EMC, NeedsFoodBadly! (I'm proud I got grammar right :p)
  10. Welcome dont mind me being old beta player either. Foxy will run now
    (Welcome!)
  11. Thanks everybody! ;)
    herocrafter2912 and Chocolate800 like this.
  12. HI NeedsFoodBadly. I also am a "old school gamer". ;)I am also old. :p Welcome to the Empire. It is a great server with lots of friendly people. If you see me on and you need food badly, just let me know. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  13. Welcome to EMC! That's an interesting name you've got there. ;)
  14. It's a reference to a classic game called Gauntlet for anyone who doesn't know, although I'm guessing you guys probably know.
    TromboneSteve, boozle628 and miljl1 like this.
  15. Welcome to EMC, NeedsFoodBadly :)
  16. I have heard of Gauntlet, but I have never played it... :p

I think I will have to check it out sometime this summer.
  17. Welcome to EMC! I saw you join on smp4. That's where I play mostly.
    I have no idea what that is but I know I have heard of it somewhere, just can't remember where.
  18. Oh you guys...you're killing me. :p

19. Finally more people who lived the 80's. That's what we need around here, all those dratted youngsters and their tablets these days :p

Errr, as I was saying.. Welcome to Empire Minecraft, hope you're going to enjoy your stay. Things may take a little getting used to, EMC isn't like the commonly available servers out there, but once you got the hang of it then chances are high you maybe stuck here for quite a while ;)

I see you landed on smp1, interesting, that's a server I also frequent on a regular basis 8)
    607 likes this.
  20. Welcome to the empire, NeedsFoodBadly! :D